Premier Volvo Cars Overland Park

3.7

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

2.3

Premier Volvo-Missed the Mark!

As a resident of Columbia, MO, I have the choice to either drive 2 hours to St. Louis or 2 hours to Kansas City to have my Volvo XC90 serviced. On Monday, June 8, 2020, I made the choice to have my car serviced in Kansas City at Premier Volvo. However, this was a mistake. The customer service I received in the service department can best be described as inefficient and unacceptable. I reached out to Jimmy Loveland to share my experience...however, he never responded to my message. I love my volvo cars and Premier had an opportunity to gain a lifetime customer....they missed the mark.

Dealer response

Hello, I am concerned to learn about any interaction that has left you with a negative impression. Our goal is to provide fair and respectful service to all of our guests and it is regrettable to know that you felt otherwise. Please feel free to reach out to me directly so that we can address these concerns. I look forward to connecting with you. Best, Omar EL-Jazouli Sales RelationShip Manager 913-766-66204

Great dealership

I brought my 15 year old Xc70 in for a diagnostic. They got it fixed but while they were testing it out I was given a free loaner of a new Volvo for a week. It was such a good car that I trade my Jaguar in and got a new car. I kept my old Volvo too. Every person from sales to finance to service and support is great.

Dealer response

Thank you for your honest feedback and 5-star rating! We appreciate your loyalty to our store as well as your business! We offer coupons each month on most services throughout the year be sure to check your email or our website before your next service. Happy Holidays!

Great!

Jimmy was amazing every step of the way, and it was the easiest experience in new car shopping i have ever had! He's the best!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind review; it means a lot to us! We'll let Jimmy know to keep up the great work. We appreciate your business, please let us know if we can be of service in the future!

Great Dealer Experience

Jimmy Loveland and his team were a pleasure to work with. The provided a pleasant and enjoyable car buying experience. They and responded to our questions and needs. Top notch

Dealer response

Frank, thank you for the 5-star review and the feedback on your vehicle purchase experience with our team here at Premier! We look forward to your first service and welcome to the Premier Family!

1.3

Do not expect to receive refunds from this dealer.

For two and one half months Premier Volvo has owed me a refund on the extended warranty for my trade-in, and despite my best efforts, I have not received it. On June 10, 2019, I traded in my S60 PoleStar for an S90. I was told by the salesman that I would receive a refund on the S60 warranty of around $1000. As we completed the paperwork for the trade, the finance manager also said I would be receiving a refund in approximately the same amount, but the exact figure was unknown, and he would have to work on it. For four weeks after the purchase, I called numerous times, and went in to see the finance manager in person twice. During one in-person visits he provided a written estimate of $1200 . After not receiving a call from him for several days, I called in and was told “he no longer works here”. I then went in to see the general manager, Jimmy Loveland. This was a little more than six weeks ago. He said he was temporarily handling finance, so I gave him copies of all relevant paperwork, and to the best of my knowledge he was taking care of it. It’s been more than two and one half months, I have received zero calls, and have no idea why I cannot get the refund. This is not the first negative experience I’ve had with this dealership. In February 2017, I bought an XC90 and the S60 PoleStar at the same time. I rolled taxes/tags/title money into the payments for the S60, and the dealer (Overland Park Volvo) was to cut me a check for that amount. Shortly after buying the 2 cars I was told the dealership had changed hands and was now Premier Volvo. For several weeks I called and went to the dealership to have the finance manager take care of this, but in the end, as I had heard nothing, I called in and was told “he no longer works here”. I went in to see the new general manager, Jimmy Loveland. Eventually, I did receive the money I was owed. At the time, although aggravated, I chalked the whole thing up to the changeover of dealerships. I could not have been more wrong. I had a great relationship with the salesman in 2017, Norbert Love. He was a gentleman and low pressure salesman. Stan Stewart was the salesman in 2019, and he appeared to be a good person. Zack Stone in the service department has also been excellent for all scheduled maintenance and repairs. I have bought three Volvos at this dealership (if you include when it was OP). I have no idea why a dealership would sacrifice future sales by acting this way. Not only will they lose my business in the future, they will also lose everyone I know, and anyone who comes up and says “great car…where did you get it!?” I cannot in good conscience send anyone there.

Dealer response

Thank you for your valuable feedback. We take all reviews seriously and use them to better our business for the future. Honesty and clear communication are top priorities for us, so it's concerning to hear that you feel your experience didn't reflect those standards. If you will, please contact me directly so that I may get more information about your experience and assist you further. Best, Omar El Jazouli Relationship Manager 9136425050 ext.8708

Fantastic!

Everyone was easy to work with, there was no high pressure sales, and they stayed well beyond closing time on a Saturday night to take care of us. Ron and Jimmy were great!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! We hope to see you soon!

4.5

AWESOME!

I was in the KC area for the holiday and an unexpected repair was required. With short notice a date and time was identified that worked. AWESOME!

Dealer response

Thank you for the rating! We hope to see you soon!

Great experience!

It's great to have someone that can explain and passionate about the vehicle that you want to purchase. It takes time but very well explained. From the receptionist, sales consultant, finance to manager, you will feel like you're family. Every minutes counts and all my question were answered even the DO's and DONT's. The service team is very efficient.

Amazing Experience

The GM, Jimmy, made this the easiest, fastest, most transparent, and overall best car dealership experience I've ever had. Can't say enough good things about Premier!

Easy to work with!

We dealt directly with the General Manager, Jimmy Loveland... very pleasant buying experience, met all our needs, and structured a deal that worked for us.