North End Mazda

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 400 reviews

400 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North End Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

August 1, 2018

I've purchased a lot of cars from a lot of dealerships over the years, and these guys stand out as top notch in every way. Mark Atkinson, from the get-go,... was helpful and informative. Jason and Mike were up front and totally reasonable about the price of the car and what they were going to make, etc. Never once did we feel pressure on anything. They barely even tried to sell us extended warranties and the like. It was more of a "just so you know, these are some options available". And the whole experience was customer service from beginning to end- even after the sale when I had some complications with the bank and whatnot (nothing to do with the dealership). Mark even offered to be there anytime to go over all the car's features with my daughter, who we were purchasing the car for. (she was not able to be with us when we picked up) Oh, and they actually let me drive a Miata... which most dealerships won't let you do... and so I wound up buying one. So, within two weeks, we bought two cars from them. I also chatted a bit with the guys in service (Zach and Rob), and was amazed at how informed, interested, enthusiastic and helpful they were. Really can't say enough. Great dealership. Great people. And I'm super picky about this kind of thing.

Rob Newton

Service Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

Zach Shepard

Assistant Parts Manager

July 2, 2018

George ciko is very friendly and answered every question of mine.I would definitely recommend this guy.Over all i had a very pleasent experience buying... mazda6 2018

June 24, 2018

Great experience! Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Special thanks to Mark and Jason for making the whole purchase process easy. Worth the 3 hour trip... down. Thanks!

May 14, 2018

We could not be happier with the experience we had at North End Mazda. Having had several negative car buying experiences at other dealerships, we were... dreading having to go car shopping again. We decided to check out the CX-5 after seeing positive reviews online, and were very lucky to have found Dakota. He let us shop hassle free, and when we were ready to make a purchase Dakota, Jason, and Tom walked us through the process and explained everything, every step of the way. It was clearly their primary intention to make sure that we were happy with our decision, and that we were comfortable and informed through the entire purchase. I'd recommend coming to talk to them if you are even remotely interested in a Mazda.

May 14, 2018

Great laid back dealership, no pressure tactics or hidden agendas. Dakota was knowledgeable professional and responded to my numerous bombardment of ... texts very promptly, even after I had bought and driven away the car. On the finance side, Matt was equally as easy to work with. The overall experience was quick and painless ... not often you can say that when buying a new car !

April 29, 2018

Dakota Brouillard was my sales person and Matt Gledhill the Finance Manager. They both made the entire buying process comfortable and transparent. I was... able to test drive a couple of cars without any pressure. I had lots of questions about options and add-ons that they took time to research and answer. When it came to pick up the car, final financial paperwork was upfront and without any surprises. We went through everything in a relaxed manner and I felt good about what I was signing. Dakota then took time with me in the car to explain things in more detail. He also sent me off with a full tank of gas. This is the second time I have used this dealership. Both times there was a high standard of service that makes them a dealership I look forward to working with,

April 22, 2018

Mark Atkinson was awesome to deal with. Professional , very through in showing me all the bells and whistles ! ESy rondo business with. ! Would recommend... him as one of the top sales people.

April 20, 2018

The staff at North End Mazda were very friendly and down to earth made the car buying experience very enjoyable! Mark was very efficient and super nice.... Mark was also easy to get in contact with and knowledgeable about the Mazda we purchased. This was my 2nd car that I bought at North End and I have a great experience both times and the staff even remembered my fiance & I from previous visits in and past buying experience which was impressive. I absolutely love my new Mazda CX5 Touring and I'm super pleased with my purchase. I would highly recommend Mark to anyone in search for there next car purchase! Thanks Mark & North End Staff!

Todd Grubb

April 19, 2018

Visited Mark at Northend Mazda to say hello and wound up buying a VW Beetle Convertible. It was fortuitous to drop in, say hello, be treated like family... and find out the car we have been looking for was there TO BE SOLD. The Sales Team were wonderful as are the crew in the Service Department. We have been shopping at Northend Mazda for years !!

Rob Newton

Service Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

April 12, 2018

Didnt know what to expect when we arrived as we purchased our first Mazda but Mark and the rest of the staff were very helpful and accomadating. Great... dealership that is very friendly and kind!