Mercedes-Benz of Charlottesville

14 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 24, 2017

Quick, professional & corteous service @ C'ville / Brown MB. Tiffany was thoughtful & knowledgeable. A1 service cost came in below estimate and to ice... the cake they washed car & spritzed the tires. Very pleasant experience! tcb

We are thrilled that we were able to provide you with A+ service. Tiffany is a valuable member of our team and she treats every customer like family :...) Thank you for your continued trust in our business and we wish you safe travels!

November 7, 2018

Regina in the service department was excellent in working to get my car serviced and back to me within 48 hrs. I was traveling to Charlottesville, VA from... Chantilly, VA when my car broke down. Regina helped facilitate the process in a manner where she was able to prioritize my service to ensure that I could get home. I really appreciate that! Thanks to Regina and the repair technicians!

September 19, 2018

I love over 1.5 hours away and this is the only dealer I will let touch my car. Tiffany Brown and her team are Absolutely amazing. That’s why I only... trust Charlottesville Mercedes with the safety of my family. I met the new general manager Shannon today and he is absolutely wonderful I cannot praise this dealer enough.

September 13, 2018

Staff was great. Selection of cars not so much. The pricing was very competitive compared to other Charlottesville dealerships. Facility was nice and... clean. Overall a good experience.

August 28, 2018

I bought a used Cpo Mercedes on line and this dealership was top draw. I traded my used car and received an honest trade value. The people are diligent... and friendly.

September 19, 2017

Tiffany, Meaghan and their mechanics always give me knowledgeable and courteous service.

September 7, 2017

Very friendly staff and very comfortable waiting area . I particularly enjoy the shuttle ride provided in the very courteous driver (Maria!). Thank... you Mercedes Charlottesville for a very easy process !

HI, James! We're glad to hear you had a great experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Charlottesville! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to wor...king with you in the future.

July 18, 2017

Such a helpful, and courteous staff. I was in Charlottesville visiting, and my scheduled service was due. I called the service department, and they scheduled... my service the very next morning. I was impressed by the fast service . The people were great!!

Thank you Marilyn for your feedback about our service department. We hope you had a nice visit in our little town and wish you safe travels in the fut...ure. :)

April 13, 2017

Service department was Very helpful. Sales department was great finding the right car to fit my budget.

Thank you for your review Justin. We are so glad that you had a great experience at our dealership and we look forward to helping you with all of your... automotive needs for years to come. Should you need anything at all please do not hesitate to give us a ring at (434) 817-3380 or visit us online.

January 19, 2017

Great service department! They were very helpful and took great care of my vehicle.

Thank you for your review Sam. We appreciate you trusting us with your business and look forward to keeping you safe on the road for years to come. Sh...ould you need anything at all or have questions in regard to your vehicle, please do not hesitate to give us a ring at (434)817-3380. Safe travels!