Mercedes-Benz of Charlottesville

17 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 10, 2019

Visited MB Service today for routine maintenance and found the service , as always, during the past twenty years, to be excellent. Tiffany, on top of things... as always and Ragina adding her friendly and efficient service to the customers. Thanks Tiffany and Ragina, for another pleasant and satisfactory visit. I especially appreciated the coordination of transportation for me. A special thanks to Michael Bell, who one doesn`t see very often from his position in the service bays, but who has always given sage and expert advice on maintenance matters. Thank you Mike. Enjoy your Holiday party and my best wishes for a pleasant New Year.

December 24, 2018

Came and picked up car for service. Left us a loner. We expected day only service, however, they discovered additional repair needed covered under warranty... and expedited repair the next day when part arrived. This service was the least inconvenient experience I have ever encountered! Great job! Car is running great!

• July 24, 2017

Quick, professional & corteous service @ C'ville / Brown MB. Tiffany was thoughtful & knowledgeable. A1 service cost came in below estimate and to ice... the cake they washed car & spritzed the tires. Very pleasant experience! tcb

We are thrilled that we were able to provide you with A+ service. Tiffany is a valuable member of our team and she treats every customer like family :...) Thank you for your continued trust in our business and we wish you safe travels!

November 29, 2018

Great service. Completed installation of GPS up date that I was having a big problem with. Helpful in every way. Outstanding service to make my experience... as smooth and fast as possible.

November 7, 2018

Regina in the service department was excellent in working to get my car serviced and back to me within 48 hrs. I was traveling to Charlottesville, VA from... Chantilly, VA when my car broke down. Regina helped facilitate the process in a manner where she was able to prioritize my service to ensure that I could get home. I really appreciate that! Thanks to Regina and the repair technicians!

September 19, 2018

I love over 1.5 hours away and this is the only dealer I will let touch my car. Tiffany Brown and her team are Absolutely amazing. That’s why I only trust... Charlottesville Mercedes with the safety of my family. I met the new general manager Shannon today and he is absolutely wonderful I cannot praise this dealer enough.

September 13, 2018

Staff was great. Selection of cars not so much. The pricing was very competitive compared to other Charlottesville dealerships. Facility was nice and... clean. Overall a good experience.

August 28, 2018

I bought a used Cpo Mercedes on line and this dealership was top draw. I traded my used car and received an honest trade value. The people are diligent... and friendly.

September 19, 2017

Tiffany, Meaghan and their mechanics always give me knowledgeable and courteous service.

September 7, 2017

Very friendly staff and very comfortable waiting area . I particularly enjoy the shuttle ride provided in the very courteous driver (Maria!). Thank... you Mercedes Charlottesville for a very easy process !

HI, James! We're glad to hear you had a great experience here at Mercedes-Benz of Charlottesville! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to wor...king with you in the future.