Dennis Dillon Mazda Kia Alfa Romeo Maserati

61 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 26, 2019

I had a good experience buying a car here. It was fast and easy. Rudy was incredible and very knowledgeable. Not at all pushy. He made the picking easy.... Sam made the paperwork and options easy to understand. This was the first time I’ve bought from Dennis Dillon and I will definitely return when I’m ready to buy again.

September 13, 2019

It was the longest drawn out car buying experience no customer service 6 hours and not even a bottle of water picked up the car the next day called ahead... 45 minutes since we don’t live close the car was not ready and still didn’t place temp plate in windows didn’t realize until we got home which is an hour away everything signed and still can’t register it terrible customer service my fiancé bought her car and she never wants to buy another car again. Was looking at getting a new pickup will not be going to any Dennis Dillon car lots ever

We apologize for the issues you had buying the car and picking it up. We are truly sorry for your experience, but we were waiting for some things the... bank needed to deliver the vehicle, still our issues.

• April 4, 2017

The easiest and most pain free car buying experience ever. I did most of the deal via phone and email before I ever went in (except to test drive of course)... and I was in and out in an hour. The process normally takes hours, but they knew i was in a hurry and had everything ready to go when I arrived. They were very respectful of my time. I was really impressed and would absolutely go there first next time I am in the market.

August 23, 2019

I called and was just needing some information on a product for my car. The lady I talked to made me feel like she did not want to be bothered and quickly... told me the information and could not get off the phone fast enough. Because of that I called Kia in Nampa and they were so friendly and helpful that I will be going out there from now on even though the boise location is much closer. You never know who you are talking to on the phone and to loose a customer over a unhelpful person on the phone is really to bad. Kia in Boise by want to do some customer training with their people. Just saying!

July 9, 2019

The service advisers are so unfriendly you actually feel like you've ruined their entire day by showing up. You aren't greeted at all, oh except for the... guy who has a snarl on his face or rolls his eyes. They don't explain anything to you as it would take up two minutes of their time. They don't point you in the direction you should go to drop off or pick up your car or for the waiting area. It's just the worst customer service I've ever experienced. Tyler was our adviser and he was the horrible. He never made eye contact. He rushed through the paperwork, he tried to up sale me and sat on the phone talking for ten minutes with what seemed like a friend based on the conversation, while we stood there to finalize our service. It's an awful feeling when you walk in there. The people treat you like they can't stand you.

July 8, 2019

Long story short. We bought a Maserati in October 2018. Ours was the 1st new one sold. We were treated great. The General Manager met me there for pick... up. The one question I asked was if something happens to the dealership will you still honor our warranties and service. Bruce told me specifically yes he would. That was the one condition to us buying the car. Come to find out they closed Maserati and we were never notified; now no one will talk to us. We are now being forced to use Salt lake for service. 350 miles there and 350 back. That is a $125 gas bill to pay plus the wear and tear on my vehicle. I have bought 3 cars and 3 ATVS from Dennis Dillon. The sad part is I was a great customer. Now i am not a customer at all and I will never purchase from them again or ever recommend them.

Brian: I am sorry that when we decided to get out of the Maserati business, we were unable to maintain the service side of the business, all was remov...ed, that was not our intention.

March 27, 2019

Terrible service if anything goes wrong, do not trust them! I took my car in and was told it was in pristine condition. Not a single scratch was marked... in my walk-around inspection. I get it back and it has some deep scratches in the paint that are very obvious so I immediately reach out to the dealership. After two weeks of leaving messages and being ignored by the service manager, I finally reach him and he says it doesn't matter what the inspection report says, the scratches were probably there ahead of time. He claimed that because I was from out of state and have 33000 miles on the car, I must have treated it horribly and who knows what it's been subjected to. Guess what? we both do, that's what the SERVICE REPORT IS FOR! What is the point of an inspection report if the dealership just ignores it? how can there be any trust if the document that proves the good condition your car was in before you handed off the keys is treated as worthless! This is my third Mazda and I've never had such bad service at a dealer before in my life. Avoid if at all possible.

January 17, 2019

To say I'm disappointed with Dennis Dillion Kia is a HUGE under statement. I went in trying to buy a GMC Denali full package, I had a bit of negative equity... in my 2016 Dodge Journey.. Needless to say the sales men (2) pushed me into a 2019 Kia Sorento, which was no bigger or better than the car I had.. Made my payments go up $450 a month.. Leaving after the deal was made, they said" Do you love it?" I said "No still hate it!!" They knew I wasn't happy so they tinted the windows and put in red lights. Still not happy calling weekly letting them, know I still hated it. When I was purchasing the car we discovered that I had gap insurances and extended warranty, so it was my job to get those :"cashed" in and get Dennis Dillion Kia the money.. $1,600 which was the "down payment" While, in one of our weekly conversations with Bruse the GM, he stated n worries that he hadn't came yet, he would push it back..Monday my account is still over drawn, I haven't heard from Bruce or anyone from Dennis Dillion.. Is all I wanted was a BLACK GMC Tahoe XL Black out everything with Fuel Flex.. I have a car I loath and a bank account that is overdrawn, because again the GM didn't do what he was supposed. Its a sad day that a female, a single mother cannot go and buy a car without getting hustled, by "car salesmen"..

November 5, 2018

I was in a car accident on October 9th, 2018. I had a brand new 2018 Kia Sorento SXL that I had purchased three months prior. Luckily my four year old... daughter, one year old son, and myself were alive. But due to someone completely disregarding a stop sign at an intersection, hitting my car in in the rear passenger side door (where my one year old son sat),my car was totaled. After the initial shock and making sure we were all okay, I then had to start working with the insurance companies. It was a very long, stressful four weeks! I had a pretty good idea that my car would be totaled as the B pillar was damaged and Kia doesn’t just service the B pillar, they replace the entire side of the car! I knew it would be pricy, so I began looking for a replacement car to cover all bases. I live in Illinois and the only other 2018 Kia Sorento SXL that matched the one I had was in Idaho! On top of all the emotional distress dealing with the insurance companies, I now worried about how I would acquire this exact car. I called Dennis Dillion anyways, and a lady named Madyson was so very helpful! She put me in touch with Roy Baxter! I could not have asked for a better salesman! He exceeded every single one of my expectations and then some! I can honestly say it was an absolute pleasure working with him. We kept in contact during the time leading up to the decision that my car was totaled. Once the decision was made to total my car, Roy had me contact the manager, Mike Booher, to get things started since Roy was out of the office that day! Mike was also a pleasure to work with! From start to finish, my experience was fantastic! I’ve had some pretty bad experiences purchasing cars in the past, and this made up for all of them! Should I ever have to purchase another car, I would definitely purchase from Dennis Dillion again! Thank you for making this so easy and effortless for me after everything I’ve been through! I can’t tell you enough how much my family and I appreciate the care and compassion you’ve shown us to ensure that we were well taken care of while purchasing our new Kia! Thank you again for a wonderful experience! -Alyssa Abrahams

September 29, 2018

All have been very helpful even though it has only been through email. Haven't been able to make it in for a test drive. Planning to very soon.