Porsche Anchorage

5 reviews

October 19, 2018

These guys are amazing! I bought my car from these guys earlier this year. The whole buying process was fantastic no hard pushy sales, Thank you Ross!!!... I recently went on vacation and left my ignition on and of course my battery was dead as could be. I tried to charge it my self but failed. I called these guy's, they had it towed to the dealership for free, got it charged, did my oil change, gave me a loner Porsche for 24 hours. cleaned my car inside and out. Then delivered my car to me 30 miles away and took back the loaner car. The only bill i got was for the new battery charger. WOW WOW WOW now that's what I call service!!!! Customer for life!!!! Thank you guys!!!!! Great experience!!!

Andrew, it's reviews like yours that really keep us motivated! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to... hear that you enjoyed your experience with us!

February 23, 2018

I had a great experience at the Kendall Porsche dealership. My salesman, Santiago, was thoughtful, respectful, and worked with me over the course of a... couple of weeks to find the right car. I was dreading the car purchase process (based on the stereotype), but everyone at Kendall was honest, respectful of my time and not pushy.

Hi Jessica Graham, thank you so much for your positive comments about Porsche of Anchorage! We always strive to provide top quality service to every g...uest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Porsche of Anchorage. Take care!

September 27, 2017

Very friendly service ,good attitude .i feel I got a fair deal on my purchase

Hi Victor Enriquez, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! We appreciate the time you took to provide us with feedbac...k on your recent purchase. We hope you are enjoying your 718 Cayman. Have a great day!

June 28, 2017

Excellent buying experience, can't wait to see the new facilities when they're finished.

Nathaniel Eastman, thank you so much for the positive review! We are also looking forward to our new facility being finished and can't wait for you to... see it. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if there's anything more we can do. We look forward to taking care of you the next time you're in. Have a wonderful day!

April 13, 2017

I purchased a new vehicle from start to finish in under two hours.

Lori O'Banion, thanks for the 5 star review! We are happy that we were able to get you in and out in a timely manner and look forward to taking care o...f you the next time you're in!