Mercedes-Benz of Burlington

(4.8) 84 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Excellent customer service!
    March 27, 2017

Omar was awesome! He provided excellent customer service every step of the way! Omar delivered my beautiful new E300 to my home. Absolutely thrilled! ...Thank you!

Thank you for the positive feedback KJ!

• Superb service by Tim.
    January 24, 2018

No pressure experience and got all the info needed prior to purchasing my e-class. Tim D did an exceptional job. Will recommend him to my friends.

• Purchase new car
    December 27, 2017

TJ was awesome. Very knowledgeable and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. MBOB is a first class operation and everyone I dealt with or c...ame in contact with was great.

• Best Dealer in New England
    December 22, 2017

Best Mercedes Dealer in New England, I think Best Dealer regardless of brand. TJ is Great, Managers are Great!!! Lamia was fast and easy as always. Jo...b Well Done Bernie

• Purchase #2 in three years!!!
    December 8, 2017

Another incredible buying experience @ MBOB. They were patient and understood my needs. They exceeded my expectations once again and over delivered. C...an't say enough about the whole sales team and management staff. No other place will service my car or handle my future car buying needs. Thank you MBOB!

• AMAZING AS ALWAYS!
    November 9, 2017

Just purchased yet another MB from MBOB, and I must say, they keep the plank high as always! We are absolute fans of Stephen Lopes and TJ Jayasekera ...- Steve's expertise and level of care for his clients are unprecedented (such that we followed him from his previous dealership and ended up at MBOB), and TJ is the smoothest, easiest and nicest sales professional (and human being) you can ever dream of. Instead of a nerve wrack buying / leasing a car can be, we had yet another supremely pleasant visit with our favorite MB team and ended up with a new car. This dealership all together is a completely different entity compared to what dealerships usually are - they created such atmosphere of friendliness, warmth, support and care that we always feel like we are visiting family when we stop by there. Truly amazing, just keep up what you are doing!

• The best!
    October 28, 2017

Mercedes Benz of Burlington provided outstanding service. Easy pickup and delivery.

• Don Hootstein
    October 27, 2017

Working with TJ is easy and he is very informed . The whole organization is very professional...I would recommend this buying experience to everyone.

• Don Hootstein
    October 27, 2017

• Great selection on site and well thought facility!
    October 27, 2017

I love working with TJ to find my new car. I was able to start the search with him over the internet until he could find exactly what I was looking fo...r so I didn't waste any time. They came to an offer price and I countered and they accepted. Just that simple. Plus now my wife will take the car in for the maintenance since they have a coffee bar and manicure station. Smart place to shop!

Mercedes-Benz of Burlington