Harrold Ford

12 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 2, 2019

I found the sales reps. to be very honest and thoughtful, willing to out of their way to put me into a newer model Ford Focus, Thank you,

Thank you very much, John!

June 1, 2017

I couldn't find an honest deal at auto malls! I went to Harrold Ford and got exactly what I wanted in 5 minutes. I drove away in a beautiful used Taurus... SES, that was 15 years ago and I still love it. No major repairs at all! I'll never buy a used car anywhere else.

Thank you very much, K. G.

• June 28, 2017

I bought my Ford Edge here 10 months ago and these guys are great to work with. They strive for excellence and customer service is top notch! Their service... department is by far one of the best I’ve ever experienced. The staff here always welcomes you with a smile! I highly recommend anyone to Harrold Ford who wants to get the best price and service in the greater Sacramento area. Thanks Norm A.

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Norm!

May 27, 2016

Not often do I find a place that actually listens. I had a brake noise that not only worried me, but drove me and all of the dogs in the neighborhood nuts!... It only made the noise at certain times, like first thing in the morning, when I was backing out of the driveway. Of course, when I dropped it off, it wasn't noisy. I spoke with Shanna and she suggested that we leave it overnight and the tech would check it out first thing in the morning. Made sense, not sure why nobody else ever suggested that.... Got a call in the morning that they found the noise and repaired it under warranty. All better now. She also suggested a new air filter which I was embarrassed to say had not been changed in the three years that I've had the truck! So, all that and my truck was ready for pick-up before noon. Don't know how they did that because they sure looked busy. I guess the good shops are always busy. But Harrold Ford and Shanna still were able to get the job done in a short amount of time!

Thaqnk you very much for the kind words and feedback, Jimbo! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.

May 24, 2016

Contact with this dealership was quick and easy and the rep I spoke with was able to answer all my questions.

Thank you very much for the feedback!

May 22, 2016

I recently purchased a used Ford Fusion. I brought it in to be serviced and was pleasantly surprised how accommodating the service department was to my... needs. Shout out to Joe Hansen and his service crew for making my multiple visits speedy and convenient.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Sara! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us.

May 21, 2016

We took our F-150 in to get some repairs done on a recommendation. It was so worth the drive! We got wonderful service, great communication and great work... in a quick and efficient manner- and at a lower price than our local dealer! Joe and Shanna were awesome and we are very thankful for their help. I would definitely recommend them and will return when I need work done- or looking to purchase!

Thank you very much for the feedback and recommendation, Ashley!

May 20, 2016

I love this dealership! I bought a car from them and had to take it back for routine service. The staff was knowledgeable, friendly and attentive to my... needs All of my concerns were addressed and the repairs were done in a timely manner. The staff goes above and beyond to ensure their customers are completely satisfied. Both the sales and service experience exceeded my expectations. The dealers senior management runs a well organized, detailed oriented dealership and focuses on exceptional customer service that is second to none. Look no further, come to Harrold Ford for the best service in Sac town!

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Marguerite!

May 20, 2016

Jan, 2014, I purchased a new f 150. I needed some warranty work done on my ac. the wait in the old waiting room was a joke. today's visit was great. the... waiting room has been moved to the front showroom, eliminating the morning sun. they have a nice lounge set up with tables and tv. the tables are great for using your laptop. from the onset, a lady would visit with everyone to aid in shuttle or rental needs. the service writers would come up front to discuss any repairs need. there were plenty of snacks and donuts.they have definitely kicked it up. i have purposely NOT been back since 2014 because of the lack of attention to the people that are waiting in the lobby. from today forward, i will resume patronizing Harold Ford with my vehicle needs. Ed G.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Ed! This is exactly how we want our clients to feel when working with us. We make it a point to e...nsure you are comfortable and provide quality service.

May 20, 2016

This is the best service department in Sacramento. The staff is friendly, and very knowledgeable. My car was ready as promised. They provide an outstanding... level of service and the customer's needs are put first. They use factory parts that are installed by trained technicians. If you are looking for reasonable rates, your car repaired right the first time and an exceptional level of customer service this is the dealership for you. I have been coming here for years and the general manger is devoted to you and your car's needs. Harrold Ford is the best there is.

Thank you very much for the kind words and feedback, Steve!