United Auto Exchange

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(630) 884-6080 (630) 884-6080

4.5

Customer service was their priority!

I was so nervous with buying a another car. After being in an accident a week ago, I expected the process to be long and painful due to still having a car loan in my name. Chase was amazing during the whole process. I was coming from a distance and he made the process fast. I was in and out in 1 hr.

1.0

Will steal your money

This company stole $500 from my husband and I. We we put down a $100 HOLD deposit to see a vehicle and they charged our card $500 and will not respond to refund our money. I have never dealt with worse communication- especially since they tried “selling” us on the car and called us 4 times in a row, but will not answer our calls to refund a hold deposit that was already too much money. They are scammers.

1.0

Deceit

These traders are cheats. They sold an Audi to me less than month ago, and it’s transmission failed. When I called them they curtly replied saying they cannot do anything. BIG TIME CHEATS. NEVER TRUST THEM

2.5

this is why you don’t buy sight unseen

The people seemed really nice here and uri was a nice guy to deal with, but I went to look at a Volvo C30 that seemed to be a nice car in the pics, but boy was I wrong. Front Tires looked like racing slicks, both front CV axle boots were ripped, the bumper was cracked all over, trim was falling off, there was fresh cigarette ash on the center console like whoever brought it in for me to look at couldn’t put their cigarette down for one minute, and the car had a check engine light and a noticeable vibration. Hooked my scanner up to see there were 5 codes, cylinders 1-4 had random misfires and there was a general random misfire code as well. I drive an hour to look at it and after all that time, even setting an appointment, a guy came out after I looked it over and said the car wasn’t for sale and that it was sold. I left and got 2 calls within 10 minutes saying that the car actually wasn’t sold. Either way, I think I dodged a bullet not buying from these guys and elected to buy another Saab instead.

Dealer response

Roy we do apologize but we just got this vehicle in and hadn’t gotten a chance to do a detail or inspection before you came to look at it. We will learn from this and make sure cars are ready to show before inviting people to come see them. Thanks for your feedback and enjoy your new Saab.

Great experience

I would highly recommend this Auto dealer to family and friends. I purchase an Audi SQ5 this past November, as an out of state purchaser. Purchasing anything sight on seen can be a major gamble, but I was rest assured that the condition was as immaculate as the pictures. The purchasing process was seamless, done via email, and having the car transported from IL, to NY within a few days, was equally a delight. Received vehicle Dec. 10.2020, and was blown away on how clean, both externally and internally it appeared. I will definitely purchase from UAE, working with Uri, and Jon again. Great service.

Excellent customer service

I have been To United auto exchange a few times now and each time the service from Jeff and URI was excellent. They made what could have been a stressful experience very pleasant. It’s an establishment which you can trust. I have recommended them highly.

fantastic place

Love this place I got a great vehicle at a price below carfax estimate This dealership is the wave of the future no more buying a used car from a new car dealership trisha is the best she does all the paper work if you see a bad review from anyone they just dont know how to buy a good used vehicle with carfax there is no guess work clean indoor showroom plus cool cars to look at great job I thank you very much R. McGahey Mchenry Ill

BARB CLISH

I WOULD RECOMMEND UAX TO ALL MY FRIENDS. URIEL MADE THE WHOLE PROCESS SO EASY AND PAINLESS. HE WAS ABLE TO MEET FINANCIAL NEEDS. AND WE LEFT THERE WITH A JEEP PATRIOT IF LOOKING UAX ASK FOR URIEL

Excellent car buying experience!!

My salesman Chang and the company owner provided the best car buying experience ever. They answered all my questions and even entertained the kids while I shopped.

3.0

Nissan 370Z

Didn't know how to answer all the review questions about the dealership since it was 5 hours away from me..but I was disappointed in the time delay of my wanting to get a price finalized and meanwhile another buying walked in and bought the vehicle ☹🥺