United Auto Exchange

39 reviews

July 2, 2018

Please avoid this dealer by any means. 90 days ago I brought a Range Rover after having it for 2 weeks the check engine light came on. I took it back and... was told it was replaced. 2 more weeks the engine fail to pick up speed so I took it back they kept it for 6 days and said it was nothing. 2-3 weeks same issue so I called and sent pics was told my warranty should cover it. So I took it to Land Rover and what do you know the transmission module had to be replaced. Oh it gets worse the warranty said it wasn’t covered. I called UAX they told me I didn’t buy enough coverage but after investigation I got the middle plan that covers engine and trans. I bit the bullet and paid $3330 for Land Rover to replace the module. Oh here is another issue two days out the shop was told I need brakes I’m like ok that’s not bad. Took it to a brake mechanic and guess what I need brake pads, rotors and calipers front and back. The labor was only $400 it’s the parts that cost from Auto Zone at that total price $2100 lol. Moral of the story you shouldn’t have to put $6000 in a car you purchase 90 days ago with a warranty. They did nothing to that car when they brought it but sold it and I’m reaping the consequences. I’m sharing my story I’m not mad just a lesson learned.

May 21, 2018

Just finished purchasing a Porsche Panamera GTS from this dealership last weekend. The GTS trimline of the Panamarea is very difficult to find at a reasonable... price. They were able to find an excellent vehicle (fully loaded & decent miles). It was also priced reasonably for condition/mile. We even traveled 3 hrs from out of state (twice) to get the deal done. Mike, Ben and Tricia really made a great impression and made this used car purchase as painless as possible. Thanks & Great Job!!

November 29, 2017

Last week, after much deliberation on a number of cars, I made a decision to purchase a BMW. Frank was exceptional. Initially, he was kind and considerate... over the phone. He worked it out so that I was able to take the car, twice, overnight to get a better feel for the car. I also was able to have the car inspected by my mechanic. When it came down to hammering out the deal, after a little fun back and forth, Jeff, the owner, was able to work out a fair deal on the car. I'm not a newbie to the process; I currently own 6 cars...this experience ranks at the top. Nice work, guys!

November 26, 2017

First time going to a used car dealership. Why, because being a female I like buying a car with bumper to bumper warranty since I don't know much about... car repair. I was skeptical at first,but the staff overwhelmed me with assurance and ease of mind. I believe I worked with Homero. He was very helpful, I have to speak on the whole staff and all I have to say is wonderful experience. From the owner,to the finance, to sales it all went so smooth. They don't harass you,or pressure you. They are very helpful and courteous. I would definitely recommend UAX to everyone. I would definitely buy another vehicle from this place. They have gained my confidence and trust.

October 21, 2017

I work in the industry and was very impressed by RJ and the rest of the group. Ended up buying a Corvette without any hassle. Car runs and looks excellent... and the process was quick. I traded a heavily modified car and they gave me a fair trade value and worked with me on the price on the Vette. They know about value of cars and will not spit in your face with a wholesale number they pull out of a book. Definitely recommend and will purchase again.

October 4, 2017

This was my 2nd experience with United Auto Exchange. I came back after having such a great experience the first time! Frank & George work hard to find... a vehicle that matches your specific needs & address any/all potential concerns that you may have. They genuinely enjoy putting you in a vehicle that you will be happy with at a fair price. I highly recommend United Auto Exchange to anyone looking for a good, used vehicle. I can now proudly say that I am a loyal, returning customer!

April 20, 2017

Recently bought a 1993 Cadillac Allante'. My salesperson was Homero, he did everything he could, to make the few things, not quite right, "Right". I... would recommend UAX and Homero. Sincerely, Terry

February 23, 2017

We find it annoying to work with car salespeople who are interested only in the sale, and not in the vehicles they are selling. Fortunately, UAX employs... 'car' people. This results in salespeople who care about how well a given vehicle will suit you and your lifestyle. Their showroom selection is a testament to their enthusiasm for automobiles which will inspire you on a daily basis. Every car is interesting, and has character. From my initial inquiry through final delivery, R.J. and the entire UAX staff were genuinely friendly, courteous, and efficient. My wife and I were very impressed, and wholeheartedly recommend UAX to anyone in the market for a pre-owned vehicle.

February 14, 2017

Overall, had a really great experience with UAE. My mom and I traveled all the way from New England for an Audi we had found on cars.com. We both appreciate... that Omar offered to FaceTime us to show us the car up close. He followed through with everything he said, and he even checked the weather for us for our drive home. Upon arrival he had all the paperwork ready, and we had no issues. We were also impressed with the number of high end vehicles all kept nice and clean inside their wear house.

February 10, 2017

I really cannot say enough about the guys at United Auto Exchange. RJ was my salesman, and I contacted the company through a listing on a major auction... site when I saw the listing. The price was extremely fair, the process easy and the vehicle in absolutely stunning condition. It was perfectly described and exactly matched the photos. They arranged shipping from greater Chicago to Oklahoma City, and it was efficient, on-time and extremely reasonable. Buying a car site-unseen as a retail consumer can be a gamble, but the guys at United Auto Exchange have by loyalty.