United Auto Exchange

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(630) 884-6080 (630) 884-6080

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

FUN CARS!!!!!! FUN EMPLOYEES!!!!!

Very inviting dealership. Cars are top-notch and pretty cool to look at especially the Bentley, Rolls Royce, and others. Give them a shout out if you are looking for a nice luxury car

Excellent car buying experience!!

My salesman Chang and the company owner provided the best car buying experience ever. They answered all my questions and even entertained the kids while I shopped.

Great atmosphere. Everyone is very friendly and willing...

Great atmosphere. Everyone is very friendly and willing to help out in anyway possible. I was recommended by a friend of mine and i will recommend others. Great job guys

3.0

Nissan 370Z

Didn't know how to answer all the review questions about the dealership since it was 5 hours away from me..but I was disappointed in the time delay of my wanting to get a price finalized and meanwhile another buying walked in and bought the vehicle ☹🥺

Excellent customer service!

Me and my fiancé had a great experience and found the car we were looking for! The car was cleaned and detailed before we drove it home! I cannot say enough about the customer service! Homero guided us through the whole step of the way and was very honest about everything. Tricia in finance was a joy to work with! I cannot say enough about this business!

Satisfied

Thank You Uriel for helping me with the Jaguar.I love it!I recommend everyone give them a try.Fast and friendly service💕 Check out the website, I got approved in a day.Go see them

Highly recommended

I’ve purchased a lot of cars and will tell you that this was the best car buying experience by far. The online inventory, response time, showroom and staff are top notch. I’ll definitely be back to buy again!

2.0

Avoid

This place is full of scammers and do nothing to make their vehicles ready for resale. I went there to take a look at a 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor. Upon inspecting the vehicle for less than 10 minutes without even taking it for a test drive I noticed: - Someone had cut away plastic panels on the under carriage - All the buttons on the key had been broken off, causing the vehicles alarm to go off when you get in it because it can't be disarmed - The rear windshield washer would spray fluid in to the cargo area rather than on the rear windshield - It was missing the jack - The radio would intermittently play static at maximum volume - Both heated front seats were broken - Multiple buttons were broken off of the drivers side power seat - The brake rotors surfaces were corroded and pitted - When I hooked up my scan tool, the check engine light had been reset 5.9 miles ago I asked the salesman what they had done to the car to refurbish it, and he pulled the paperwork and said new brake pads/rotors/calipers. None of which would have caused the check engine light to come on, on this car. He spoke with the manager, who called someone on the phone, and then they claimed they replaced the battery as well. If they had replaced the battery it would have been on their paperwork. I get the impression that this place is selling cars with serious powertrain issues and resetting the check engine lights hoping they wont come back on when people take them on test drives. In addition they are not making their cars road worthy. I would suggest anyone avoid this place and go to a more reputable dealer who can actually bother to refurbish their cars.

Dealer response

Mr. Burnett, in an effort to keep all consumers informed with factual information of our dealership, I am choosing to answer this misleading review. The fact is that you came into our dealership looking to purchase the 2008 Mitsubishi we currently have in stock. This is a vehicle that was first put into service 10 years and 11 months ago to be exact in the State of Illinois, per Carfax. We do not claim that our vehicles are 100% free of cosmetic problems such as the ones caused by rust and corrosion in our lovely State of Illinois. These are used vehicles; however, we do indeed put our vehicles through an inspection and make any and all necessary repairs to put good cars for sale. All which can be proven by contacting the local mechanic shops we patronized. We are a reputable dealership which can be backed by our thousands of happy customers. We do strive to give all our prospective customers the best experience possible. However, there are other factors that affect this process including the fact that these are used vehicles. The fact is that you were offended because we could not take your offer of $3000 below asking price. If we could have, we would have. We are here to sell cars; but that was not a fair offer and I am very sorry we could not come to an agreement. I do believe this car is good enough to sell otherwise you would not have tried to purchase it even after in your opinion, discovering all the issues you mentioned none which were a "serious power-train" issue.

Great buying experience and amazing staff!!!

I had a great experience buying a BMW from this dealership. The staff is friendly and helpful, I never felt pressured by the sales team and the whole process was very smooth. I financed through a bank they found with a reasonable rate and monthly payments. I will be coming here in the future when it's time to buy another car. Highly recommended!

1.0

COMPLETELY DISGUSTED with United Auto Exchange!

Extremely disappointed! Car was NOT clean (filthy, sticky grime on controls & lots of dried leaves in compartments). Many undisclosed essential items inoperable (trunk button won't engage/ open AND broken glass (back glass had a crack from top to bottom, drivers window has crack. The Starks Fire Chief said it is not safe to drive because window could shatter at driving speeds). It took over 2 weeks to be delivered incurring a weeks worth of hotel bills because I had sold/delivered my car with a promised delivery date by our horrible salesman Ben whom totally abandoned us leaving us hanging and would not return any calls. Nope nothing! Manager, Michael was rude and too dropped the ball.