United Auto Exchange

Saturday 9:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed
(630) 884-6080 (630) 884-6080

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.2

I AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED with UNITED AUTO EXCHANGE

Extremely disappointed! Car was NOT clean (filthy, sticky grime on controls & lots of dried leaves in compartments). Many undisclosed essential items inoperable (trunk button won't engage/ open AND broken glass (back glass had a crack from top to bottom, drivers window has crack. The Starks Fire Chief said it is not safe to drive because window could shatter at driving speeds). It took over 2 weeks to be delivered incurring a weeks worth of hotel bills because I had sold/delivered my car with a promised delivery date by our horrible salesman Ben whom totally abandoned us leaving us hanging and would not return any calls. Nope nothing! Manager, Michael was rude and too dropped the ball. I AM COMPLETELY DISGUSTED with UNITED AUTO EXCHANGE).

Consumer response

Here are photos of the worst buying experience ever! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uFcFW3GPY8Qe8wLTyL8-5YrQWrOgMQLHAx-5uXwQY8A/mobilebasic

1.0

Range Rover Lemon

Please avoid this dealer by any means. 90 days ago I brought a Range Rover after having it for 2 weeks the check engine light came on. I took it back and was told it was replaced. 2 more weeks the engine fail to pick up speed so I took it back they kept it for 6 days and said it was nothing. 2-3 weeks same issue so I called and sent pics was told my warranty should cover it. So I took it to Land Rover and what do you know the transmission module had to be replaced. Oh it gets worse the warranty said it wasn’t covered. I called UAX they told me I didn’t buy enough coverage but after investigation I got the middle plan that covers engine and trans. I bit the bullet and paid $3330 for Land Rover to replace the module. Oh here is another issue two days out the shop was told I need brakes I’m like ok that’s not bad. Took it to a brake mechanic and guess what I need brake pads, rotors and calipers front and back. The labor was only $400 it’s the parts that cost from Auto Zone at that total price $2100 lol. Moral of the story you shouldn’t have to put $6000 in a car you purchase 90 days ago with a warranty. They did nothing to that car when they brought it but sold it and I’m reaping the consequences. I’m sharing my story I’m not mad just a lesson learned.

1.0

Lemon Range Rover

Excellent Service, make you feel like a valued cus

Just finished purchasing a Porsche Panamera GTS from this dealership last weekend. The GTS trimline of the Panamarea is very difficult to find at a reasonable price. They were able to find an excellent vehicle (fully loaded & decent miles). It was also priced reasonably for condition/mile. We even traveled 3 hrs from out of state (twice) to get the deal done. Mike, Ben and Tricia really made a great impression and made this used car purchase as painless as possible. Thanks & Great Job!!

Great experience

Last week, after much deliberation on a number of cars, I made a decision to purchase a BMW. Frank was exceptional. Initially, he was kind and considerate over the phone. He worked it out so that I was able to take the car, twice, overnight to get a better feel for the car. I also was able to have the car inspected by my mechanic. When it came down to hammering out the deal, after a little fun back and forth, Jeff, the owner, was able to work out a fair deal on the car. I'm not a newbie to the process; I currently own 6 cars...this experience ranks at the top. Nice work, guys!

Yolanda

First time going to a used car dealership. Why, because being a female I like buying a car with bumper to bumper warranty since I don't know much about car repair. I was skeptical at first,but the staff overwhelmed me with assurance and ease of mind. I believe I worked with Homero. He was very helpful, I have to speak on the whole staff and all I have to say is wonderful experience. From the owner,to the finance, to sales it all went so smooth. They don't harass you,or pressure you. They are very helpful and courteous. I would definitely recommend UAX to everyone. I would definitely buy another vehicle from this place. They have gained my confidence and trust.

Great Service. Nice guys to do business with!

I work in the industry and was very impressed by RJ and the rest of the group. Ended up buying a Corvette without any hassle. Car runs and looks excellent and the process was quick. I traded a heavily modified car and they gave me a fair trade value and worked with me on the price on the Vette. They know about value of cars and will not spit in your face with a wholesale number they pull out of a book. Definitely recommend and will purchase again.

Overall, GREAT Used Car Buying Experience!

This was my 2nd experience with United Auto Exchange. I came back after having such a great experience the first time! Frank & George work hard to find a vehicle that matches your specific needs & address any/all potential concerns that you may have. They genuinely enjoy putting you in a vehicle that you will be happy with at a fair price. I highly recommend United Auto Exchange to anyone looking for a good, used vehicle. I can now proudly say that I am a loyal, returning customer!

They will take good care of you!

4.5

Fair Price/Fair Deal on 1993 Cadillac Allante'

Recently bought a 1993 Cadillac Allante'. My salesperson was Homero, he did everything he could, to make the few things, not quite right, "Right". I would recommend UAX and Homero. Sincerely, Terry