Whites Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

4.4

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Purchase of new car

Everyone treated us like family. Great experience! We will be doing all of our car buying in the future with White Chevrolet Cadillac.

Excellent Service!

I had an 8am appointment, I was able to drive right up and in to the service area where I was promptly greeted by a very nice gentleman who took my information and keys and escorted me to the waiting area. My only disappointment was that the television wasn't working in the waiting room that day.

great service

The young lady who waited on me could not have been more professional. because of her and the prompt service I would recommend your dealership.

White Cevrolet 2015 Colorado Repair

When bringing my 2015 Colorado that I had purchased from White Chevrolet in for an oil change (etc.), I mentioned that it felt as though there was a problem with the rear axle. White determined the cause of the issue and replaced the axle assembly. Throughout the course of this process (about three weeks total), I was provided with rental/loaner vehicles at no cost, and was constantly kept appraised of the repair process by the service rep (Tim). I have never received this level of professional service from ANY other dealership I have ever dealt with in the past. White Chevrolet (and Lawrence White in particular) is not the "ordinary" dealership; it is a sincere, top-notch organization that has earned sincere respect for its operations from the entire surrounding area.

Good Customer Service is still alive!

The young lady that helped me was very personable and friendly. The waiting area was clean and comfortable, the new chairs are beautiful. I was only in for routine work, oil change and tire rotation but it was quick and accurate.

4.2

Special offer on buying online.

When I started my online buying there was an offer to choose from different items that will be given after buying a car. I chose to get the navigator system but I have not received one. I am still waiting that the navigator system will be given to me. I hope that the company will look on to this matter.

Excellent Service

Tim did an outstanding job explaining me the additional maintenance my vehicle needs right away that will help to prevent costly repairs in the future. I would recommend White Chevrolet Cadillac service department to all of my family, friends and others who I encounter frequently.

Great experience.

Jennifer, who made my service appointment, and Tim, who managed my visit, were professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. The technicians finished their work in a timely manner. I will be back.

Tears Of Joy!

One of the best car buying experiences ever. I was able to drive off the lot in a brand new 2015 vehicle within less than a hour. I was provided with great customer service along with compassion because I was just a bucket of water (tears of joy). Sometimes we only need 1 door to open to get us moving in the right direction. I thank you White Motors for opening that door. You are appreciated!

Awesome Dealership!

Great service, very friendly! Helped us get a good deal on TWO vehicles. Would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family!