Midway Automotive Group Inc

• Wonderful dealership

This was a great car buying experience for us. The whole crew was wonderful at listening to our needs and getting us what worked for us. Not pushy and honest guys. We will definitely be recommending friends and family if they need to buy a car.

• Great service! Good deal!

Great sales guy, not pushy and when we decided to but the truck they did backflips to make it happen in record time!! How I want to buy a car every time, no bull, in-out and on our way.. Thanks !!

• So happy with my car!!

My boyfriend and I drove over to Post Falls from Montana to purchase my new to me Ford Edge. They held it for me and were very accommodating, to make sure it would be there when we arrived and able to test drive it. Tyler was very helpful through the whole experience and I am very pleased with my purchase. It safely got me home to Montana today in the snow and icy roads and I am very thankful for that. Thank you to the guys at Midway for making the buying process easy and stress free.

• So happy with my car!!

• Great experience at Midway!

We had a wonderful shopping experience with Midway. We dealt with Tyler and he was helpful, informative, laid back, and professional. We definitely loved dealing with them. We will recommend them to everyone we know and we love our car!!! The drive to Post Falls, ID was worth it.

• Great service

My wife selected this vehicle for me and I am greatful! The staff at midway did a great job during the sales process and after the sale.

• wonderful to deal with! Straight to the point!

We were shopping fo a new car, Tyler was wonderful, informative, and straight to the point! Drove home in our new family car!