Hawk Volkswagen of Joliet

Sunday Closed Closed
New (815) 680-5797 (815) 680-5797
Used (815) 680-5734 (815) 680-5734
Service (815) 680-6705 (815) 680-6705

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Jerry

Working with Lavall was great he was courteous, patient and very understanding. He took time with me to make sure I was satisfied. I was so pleased with the service he gave me that I brought my daughter to the dealership and she purchased a car.

Regular change oil

I have been going to Hawk VW ever since I bought my Tiguan in 2019 for my regular change oil. It’s very easy to schedule an appointment online, and the process has always been smooth and the wait is reasonable.

2019 VW Jetta

The problem with the engine light was taken care of within an hour and they washed my car when done. Very friendly and professional. I'm super pleased!

No hassle purchase

Lukas is great to work with... doesn't waste anyone's time! Understands time is valuable to everyone in the process of purchasing a new vehicle. Explains all the details!

i would like to let hawk vw know that tony the service...

i would like to let hawk vw know that tony the service writer was very professional knowledgeable and courteous with me at my visit at hawk vw thank you frank sepe

3.3

Changed my mind about my experience.

Wife and I dropped the car off Wednesday morning for routine oil change and service. Received a call a couple of hours in to be sold a tire rotation for $29.99. Picked the car up later that day. Experience was great EXCEPT, no one even bothered to check the tire pressures. The car went in with a low tire pressure light, and came out with a low tire pressure light. Disappointing since I paid people to pay attention to my tires. Car wash left the car dirtier than it was upon arrival. The customer interaction is awesome, but the people doing the service sometimes let the counter people down. I’m just saying.

Great Customer Service!!

This dealership was great. Brittany set us up with Argenis who def. took care of us. Everything went so smooth we couldnt believe it, (especially after a horrible experience at another dealership). We will tell everyone abt this place. Def need to check it out if your looking for a no-hassle deal.

Aaron Keller and the team at Hawk Volkswagen are great....

Aaron Keller and the team at Hawk Volkswagen are great. The experience was a pleasure through its convenience and the personalities involved at the dealership. I look forward to the next one. -Jeremy

Purchased a 2020 Jetta SE from Ashley and Sherry. Both...

Purchased a 2020 Jetta SE from Ashley and Sherry. Both were great! They helped me find what I needed and wanted! Thank you Hawk Volkswagen!

I just purchased a VW from Hawk and my experience was...

I just purchased a VW from Hawk and my experience was smooth. I worked with Jose Guzman who was very informative and so patient with all my questions. He allowed me to take my time weigh my decision to by without pressure. I highly recommended Jose!