Capitol Expressway Used Car Factory

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Best Buying Experience Ever
    November 16, 2017

This was our best vehicle buying experience ever! From beginning to end, Ted was professional and helpful. There was never a moment of him being pus...hy, annoying, or pressure from him. He was very informative on all the vehicle's features and was a pleasure to work with. Kate walked us through all the financing and warranty information and made sure we understood everything before we signed. They made this a stress free purchase. Thank you!

Very Great Experience
    September 11, 2017

I recently purchased a Used car from Capitol Expressway Used Car Factory and I had a wonderful and unmatched experience. I was assisted by James in fi...nding the right car for me. He was very polite and very open to answering any questions I had. This was my first car purchase so I was a little nervous at first but James made the whole process very comfortable and easy. I'll definitely be directing all my friends and family to this great establishment for all their car needs.

Review of dealership
    August 23, 2017

The car sales team were very professional and friendly!! They made us feel like home. Especially Jessie Escort and Dale Kryst, they made sure we were ...good at all times. Their attitude was great! I will defiantly recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Thank you so much for your help, and for helping my husband and I find the perfect car! :)

Zhanibek
    March 25, 2016

Had a very pleasant no-hassle experience with Lana and Tomasz. Lana was super quick and helpful with providing me all necessary details of the car whi...le Tomasz handled all the necessary finance paperwork. They even went an extra mile and stayed after hours to finalize the deal. I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend this dealership to my friends.

Zhaniebek, Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your pleasant experience. We are pleased to hear that our team went the extra mile for... you and will be sure to commend Lana and Tomasz for providing you with an outstanding customer service. Happy driving, Capitol Expressway Used Car Factory

Great service, Friendly Sales People
    March 12, 2016

The Car Sales Team at the dealership were very professional and Friendly! The process was short and sweet. Mark Davis my sales person was professional... and got me the best price for my Sante Fe.

New company Van purchase success!
    August 13, 2015

The team was very helpful today and accommodating for my purchase of a used ford transit connect. I'm happy with the sales team and management and my ...overall experience!

review on dealership and salesman Alexander Nunez
    July 19, 2015

Outstanding customer service. By far, the best car buying experience of my life. Alexander Nunez made my buying smooth and easy. I recommend anyone wh...o is interested to buy a good quality car to go capitol expressway used car factory.

Review of dealership, Salesman Michael and Tomasz
    July 1, 2015

Outstanding customer service. By far, the best car buying experience of my life. The staff was extremely receptive and professional. I sent an inquiry... through the websites online system and within 20 minutes I had a reply from Michael. Before stepping foot on the lot, I was able to negotiate a deal with Tomasz the finance manager. He was extremely helpful and reasonable during the negotiating process and was able to get me an awesome deal on my F150. I will definitely be recommending my friends and family members to this dealership.

Review of dealership and salesman Jesus Castillo
    June 13, 2015

Great customer service. Every person we dealt with was kind and professional. We were especially happy with our salesman, Jesus Castillo. He was very ...pleasant and did not push us or put pressure on us. He was also knowledgeable about the vehicle and very reasonable during negotiations. We will definitely buy from Jesus in the future should the opportunity present itself. We recommend Jesus to anyone thinking if making a purchase from this dealership.

Capitol Expressway Used Car Factory