Porsche of Bend

17 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 22, 2018

Should of got more for trade-in of Audi TT Roadster with 800 miles.

Thank you for the review. We hope you have a great day!

August 10, 2018

My wife and I made multiple visits to drive multiple cars, sometimes together and sometimes alone. The staff at Kendall were always accommodating and all... brought their unique style to the buying experience.

Gary, we're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

July 31, 2018

FOUND THIS CAR ON LINE, CALLED THEM AND PURCHASED OVER THE PHONE, COULDNT BE EASIER

Henry Obrien, thanks for the 5 star review and taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

July 25, 2018

My purchase experience was flawless: very smooth from start to finish. I can highly recommend this dealership.

Thomas Miller, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Porsche Bend! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. We're happy we c...ould meet your expectations!

June 1, 2018

I bought my first new car at 22....41 years later i have found the dream dealership. This was the best buying experience ever. Rob Weston took great care... of us even when we were buying a used car. We were treated very professionally and yet it was fun and relaxing and just cool to hang out there. They delivered a car cleaned and detailed to the max. This is the place to buy a car!

Hi Rene Stewart, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thank you so much for your feedback! We hope you have a great... day!

April 21, 2018

Rob Weston was my Sales Manager during my first Porsche buying experience. He was knowledgeable, helpful and his follow-up was outstanding. Rob made... my buying experience smooth and pleasurable. I would highly recommend Rob Weston to anyone in the market for a new car. Thanks, Rob......great job!

Thank you so much for the great review George Shumny. We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you... enjoyed your experience here at Porsche Bend! Have phenomenal day!

April 1, 2018

Was an excellent experience. The team at Porsche Bend made me feel very important and was extremely responsive

Thank you for the great review John Dalfonsi! Our team strives to deliver an excellent experience, and are glad you found this to be the case during y...our visit. If you have further needs or questions, please reach out!

January 31, 2018

Early December I stopped by the Porsche dealership to visit the salesman that sold my Macan GTS last year. Sad to hear he did not work there any longer.... I met Charlie in the process and would describe her as a very intelligent, svelte professional. On the way into the dealership I had spotted a Cayman S that beckoned for a test drive. Charlie made that happen and during the test drive her love and knowledge of Porsche vehicles became evident. She has a very good way about her and genuinely tries to understand your needs and wants with Porsche vehicles as potential client. I left to go back home and to do some research. When I called Charlie her responses where immediate and well researched and through the month she built on the sale. Her devotion to the dealership and clients was unquestionable. I decided to go back to Bend and in the process she also identified that I would be unhappy with trading in my Macan GTS, a option I had not considered. The result is a very happy Cayman S and Macan GTS owner. Thank you Charlie you are the best, a true MVP to the Kendall Porsche Team!

Mister Nice, we are so happy to read such a great review about Porsche Bend and Charlie! We always strive to provide top quality service to every gues...t, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Porsche Bend! Have a wonderful day!

November 23, 2017

It was a pleasure working with Jamie Reed. I appreciate his patience and the professional conduct. I also liked the fact that during Jamie's absence... his colleague Charlie Wintch assisted me and my husband making sure we have all the information about the car.

Hanna Krol, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Porsche Bend! If you ever need anything else ...from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

November 21, 2017

We were shopping for a Porsche 911 and purchased one from Porsche of Bend last Saturday. Jamie Reed presented the car and within a short time we had decided... to buy it. The process was relaxed and we came to an agreement in a reasonable amount of time. It is our first purchase here, and we can highly recommend both Jamie and Porsche of Bend.

911 Fan, we really appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service to every guest, and are pleased to hear that you enjoyed ...your experience here at Porsche Bend! Have a great day!