INFINITI Stuart

103 reviews

103 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of INFINITI Stuart from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• November 24, 2016

My Service Advisor Nicole always provides quality assistance and service. She is always winning to assist in any way to make this service experience pleasant.

December 2, 2018

Paul was the best salesman I feel we have ever had great experience from start to finish was great to work with nice guy 5 stars

Thank you David for your business and for your kind words about Paul! Welcome to the INFINITI Stuart family!

Paul Champagnie

• May 2, 2018

Always a pleasure to deal with them with both sales and service! Nicole is knowledgeable and helpful each time I come in. I even drive an extended distance... to go to that specific dealership.

Thank you Tami for your 5 star review and for being part of the INFINITI Stuart family!

Nicole Spatafora

Service Advisor

(4.4) 8 reviews

November 27, 2018

I have purchased & leased many vehicles. Paul was very Relatable & Professional & confident in his brand, asking appropriate qualifying questions. He easily... identified my needs & put me in the right vehicle. He made me feel valued & allowed me to ask questions without feeling rushed. He also showed me the quality of the Infiniti brand; giving us the tour and shouting out the features that would be part of the future services I would receive as an Infiniti customer. I truly felt special and appreciated. I have a choice where I spend my hard-earned money and I was confident that I was spending my money on the right product for me. Joey was very thorough & competent - he really made the F&I process simple & efficient. All of your associates were friendly and made me feel welcome. I look forward to a long relationship with the Infiniti family - Thank You!

Thank you Jackie for your kind words! We really appreciate them and are glad that you had an exceptional experience. We are excited to have you as par...t of the INFINITI Stuart family! Congratulations on your new vehicle.

Amanda McCartney

Business Development Manager

Paul Champagnie

October 21, 2018

The people at the Infinity dealership in Stuart are Customer Service Oriented. They work with you depending your needs and budget. They give you advice.

Thank you for your 5 star review and for joining the INFINITI Stuart family Angel!

September 29, 2018

We had a great experience buying my new Infinity Q50! The staff were super nice! Austin and Husain made the visit enjoyable and made sure we were out... of the dealership in a timely manner.

Thank you for your 5 star review and for joining the INFINITI Stuart family! Congratulations on your new Q50!

Austin Robinson

September 26, 2018

They make a great deal without all the negotiating that most dealers want to out smart you or wear you down so you just give in or more importantly walk... away Tasha gets right to the point if you can afford the infinity you don???t have time to waste playing the game. After signing the deal the other dealer lowered their price 10k to get my business. To late for that.

Thank you for your 5 star review and for your kind words. Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the INFINITI Stuart family!

Tasha Sapp

September 26, 2018

From the moment I saw the ad, the engagement has been impeccable. It started Tuesday night and I walked out Wednesday with my very own Infinity truck.... Again, it was simple, speedy and efficient. I had my own loan and not once did they force me into "their" financing. Tasha was very engaging and made sure I was okay through the process until the hand off to the business manager (Hus) who was also there to answer ALL of my questions. Great Job! Happy to be a part of the Infinity Stuart family!

Thank you for your 5 star review and for joining the INFINITI Stuart family! We appreciate your kind words, congratulations on your new vehicle!

Hus Ebrahimi

Finance Director

(4.9) 7 reviews

Tasha Sapp

September 25, 2018

I recently got a new lease here and am very excited about my car! I was amazed at how quickly the paperwork process was and how thorough. I was out of... state at the time and the necessary documents were overnighted to me. Very impressed with the service.

Thank you for your 5 star review and for joining the INFINITI Stuart family! Congratulations on your new INFINITI!

Hus Ebrahimi

Finance Director

(4.9) 7 reviews

September 11, 2018

With my divorce I was in a difficult position of having 2 vehicles which were both upside down. After doing my research I found that not only did Infiniti... have the best value on their lease options but were willing to work with me to get both cars off my hands and put me into an affordable car lease. The staff at Infiniti of Stuart did everything possible to turn a difficult situation into a positive car leasing experience.

Good morning Pete! Thank you for the five star review and for becoming part of the INFINITI Stuart family. We are happy to hear about your experience ...and look forward to assisting you throughout the future.

Brian McHugh