Desert Auto Sales

13 reviews

October 29, 2015

These guys are great!! We found this hidden gem after visiting so many different dealerships and getting the run-around. They were straight up and didn't... use any sales tactics to try and get us into a car. All of their cars have the kelly blue book value on the windshield along with the car history report. Prices were at or below kelly blue book, which was refreshing. These guys have the best cars in Vegas hands down and I think we visited all of them, lol. Clay was our salesman and gave us excellent customer service. He didn't hover over us while we were looking for cars and even though we were a little difficult, he delivered. We asked for keys to about ummm 6 different cars :) and he delivered with a smile every time, even though he was dealing with 2 other customers at the time. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. We purchased a 2007 Ford Focus. Another dealership had the same car with more miles for $1200 more!! They don't negotiate, but I couldn't complain, as the price was more than fair. I will send everyone I know looking for a car to this place. Thank you!!

September 10, 2015

I stopped by here after my friend who purchased a SLK from them told me they had a great selection. These guys have the most beautiful inventory in Vegas.... Prices are well below industry standard. My regret is, I didn't buy the Mercedes I wanted upon my first visit. Instead I shopped around and saw what other dealers were charging for similar cars, which was anywhere from $500 to $1000 more for a similar model with higher miles? By the time I got back, it was gone. :( They told me they get in inventory two to three times a week, so I'm still holding out for my dream car, but will absolutely be buying from them in the near future.

August 9, 2015

Contacted them regarding two cars and never got a response via email or phone call. They must not like money or are making so much that my business doesn't... matter to them.

Hi Shannon, We would love to help you. Could you give us the date you tried to contact us? We aren't finding anything we missed from a Shannon in o...ur records. Please try us again and I assure you someone will be here to help you with any questions you may have. Desert Auto Sales