Economy Auto Outlet

49 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 22, 2019

Went in talked with Andrew told him what i was looking for plus my price range , no preasure to buy . Very enjoyable experiance. Will return in the future... and recomend to friends and family.

April 17, 2019

I purchased a 2011 Chevy Equinox, let me tell you these vehicles burn oil at a enormous rate. GM is aware of the problem as of my research after my motor... when out. I truly believe Economy outlet was aware that these vehicles had this problem. I paid cash for my vehicle, now I have nothing. Never again, because they probably was just trying to get rid of it. 2010-2017 are the years that are affected. Pissed!!!!!!!

• June 24, 2017

I inquired about a car online, the price and milage were below average. Two days later I went to check out the vehicle, within an hour and a half I drove... it off the lot.

March 2, 2019

I asked straight up if there was any damage to a vehicle we were looking to purchase and was told no. BUT THERE WAS, MAJOR DAMAGE from a hail storm, cracked... windshield, a dent in the back of the vehicle. I told "Wendy", who I'm not sure even exists, that I did not want to drive for two hours unless the vehicle was worth it. She insisted that it was so we went to look at the vehicle and they offered to replace the windshield if I would buy the vehicle. I asked why that information was not listed on the carfax or in the description. They said they don't have to report that kind of damage and that if you looked closely at the pictures, you could see that the windshield was cracked. It looked like a shadow on my phone. They said they were not trying to hide anything and they could show me some other vehicles that are similar. I asked them if they really weren't trying to hide anything, why they didn't mention it anywhere in the vehicle description. Why would the think that I would even consider buying a vehicle from someone who would lie and make me drive for that long knowing that there was damage. I walked out the door with a $5.00 Target gift card for my time. WHAT A JOKE! BEWARE!

February 28, 2019

I had a 5 o’clock appt. that was confirmed through text with economy. I waa told I would be notified if the vehicle was sold prior to our appointment.... Needless to say I drove thirty minutes to find out the car had “just been sold”. Thanks for the phone-call. Better yet, thanks for not even having the courtesy of saying “I’m sorry”. That would have gone a long way.

February 19, 2019

I bought a car drove home then all the dash lights started coming on js hrs after the purchase.Check engine light to.ill deffinetly never go there again.

October 20, 2018

Bought a 2015 Kia Forte for my first car. Heath answered all my questions thoroughly, and was very patient despite my calling numerous times with further... questions.

September 22, 2018

Very helpful and very informative. Quick replies and had time to match my schedule. Would recommend to anyone! I appreciate the work they did even when... I didn’t get a vehicle!

August 24, 2018

There are too many options for you. DO NOT settle for this place. You work way too hard to give this place any of your money. GO ELSEWHERE.

August 22, 2018

waited over 9 hours for a return phone call to purchase a car and still waiting Must have very good sales people to busy to return calls