Mazda of Palm Beach

99 reviews

99 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mazda of Palm Beach from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• August 13, 2018

Bought a 2017 Zo6 from this dealership .. its like a five star hotel inside this place ... the cars are pristine and dealership is pristine. No nonsense... straight to the point professional. I wrote a review on the service departments .. they used all chevy parts to do the service and were over 250 cheaper then chevy and the building was twice as nice.

Ben Cekovic

Manager

(5.0) 7 reviews

Bill Colarusso

Internet Sales Representative

September 17, 2018

I had a great experience at Mazda, Michael didn't pressure me into a purchase and he was very patient.We weighed the options and came to a decision. I... feel he genuinely care about their customers and i was pleased with the service provided

Michael Goluth

Brian Goodman

Service Manager

September 5, 2018

His name is Todd Holcomb and he was just a kind, genuine, honest, man I mean superb customer service. Went above and beyond his duties. So anyone want... to purchase a new or used vehicle ONLY TRUST TODD HOLCOMB! He won't try to haggle you or manipulate you. This guy deserves a promotion!

Todd Holcomb

(5.0) 11 reviews

September 4, 2018

September 1, 2018

This is my first time at this dealer and I would never go back in my life. First of all they lie about the price for the oil change service. It says 84... and then they add 7.79 for something else that they never told you I ended up paying 100. Its not too much but the think is that they make sure nobody tells you that when you leave the car. Brian Bailes was very unprofessional and the guy driving the car, don't know the name was, as well. They say they would do car wash and I'd say my kid would do it better. They only vacuum the driver side and thats it. I really don't know if they did rotate the tires, because I really don't trust them. I wanted to do it the right way. Get my car for the oil change at a Mazda dealer where they are supposed to do the best for your car. The manual tells you to do 7500 miles and they keep saying is 5k. I came because i know the first time is better at 5k but they said it has to be at 5k every time. Mazda should do something. Is their brand which is in play here.

Brian Bailes

Service Advisor

August 31, 2018

I came here looking to try out the highly rated Mazda 3 hatchback and was not disappointed by either the car or the dealer's service. Michael Goluth was... very polite and attentive, and seemed genuinely interested in understanding exactly what I required from a new car. He was knowledgeable of his product, and was able to explain various features and satisfactorily answer my inquires. We were able to agree on a purchase price without to much difficulty. Michael's efforts continued as he made sure that my new vehicle was properly prepped, configured and ready to roll down the road. So overall I was very pleased with both the service and selection of vehicles offered at this dealership. I recommend them to anyone in the area that's interested in acquiring a Mazda.

Mazda of Palm Beach

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future!

Michael Goluth

August 29, 2018

I had a great experience with Tevin, Todd and the Mazda of Palm Beach team. They were fair and very willing to do what it took for my business. They... have my business for car sales and service.

Tevin Gibbs

August 27, 2018

Brian Bailes has always been straight with me about what the service entails, how much it will cost, and how much time it will take. I'm never caught... off guard and always pleased with the service. When my car was damaged Brian Bailes connected me with Brian Goodman, Service Manager. They both made sure I was taken care of in a timely manner, telling me to "just bring the car by" for the estimate. Brain Goodman was quick to provide an estimate That was competitive with outside body shops. Right then we set a time for me to drop off the car for repair. Brian Goodman made sure I had a loaner vehicle so I didn't have to deal with the stress of a rental car and his team completed the job as promised. Lincoln in the Service Dept went the extra mile. Both Brians and Lincoln addressed any concerns I had and I left feeling confident about the work.

Brian Bailes

Service Advisor

Brian Goodman

Service Manager

August 27, 2018

I was looking online for a good offer on the new Mazda 6 and Mazda of Palm beach had the best prices of all. I went to the dealership and I even loved... it more,they have a great customer service

Kellie Sheetz

(4.3) 6 reviews

August 25, 2018

I had an excellent experience buying my first brand new car in this dealer. Since day one, Todd Holcomb was very responsive, reliable and help me to find... the car I wanted. The empathy that he has is exceptional. I visited some dealers before, and I can assure this was the best experience. I???m so happy with my new Cx5 and I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks Todd!

Todd Holcomb