AutoZinc.com

105 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 8, 2019

You can't make any simpler than what they do here. I emailed first then texted and eventually called. I liked what I heard and placed a deposit on the... truck. I flew up to salt Lake fro Vegas. and was picked up at the airport. Everyone greeted me at the Dealership and made feel like we were old friends. It was a relaxing non pressure experience and I was able to test drive the vehicle alone. The paperwork was quick and simple and I was sitting there for hours like other dealerships. They helped me set my truck up before I left I had my radio tuned in and off I was headed back to Vegas. Can't say enough about the Hospitality and the NO pressure attitude. All Smiles.

February 8, 2019

I was a little skeptical about buying out of state and a savage title. Needless to say I was extremely satisfied basically what I got was a brand new... car. Robert made the whole process from start to finish very easy. Whatever problem I had with paper work I was always there on hand to help. I will definitely do business with them real soon.

• October 26, 2017

Everyone told me not to buy a car out of state that it was too long of a process and the car you get delivered won’t math what you seen on the screen.... Well they never shopped at auto zinc or work with Robert West or his employee Craig. Th 2016 rebuild sti I purchased from them is the fastest cleanest car I’ve ever had no issues what so ever. Buy process took maybe 3-4 days I called on a Wednesday I was driving my dream car on Saturday.

January 26, 2019

Overall a great experience and would totally recommend this place to friends. I purchased a Nissan Armada and was able to get it under book.

December 21, 2018

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with this team. Our new car is fantastic and we love it. Thank you for the great experience.

December 10, 2018

Amazing! I got picked up from the airport with my kids. My kids were entertained while i was signing the papers. It was a quick process. I got my dream... car for an awesome deal.

November 27, 2018

Robert was very friendly, take care of any problem that I found. Never see at any auto dealer before, he pulled cash out of his wallet and pay for parts... what were missing. I was really a customer for them to take care of. Recommend this place to anyone. TS

November 21, 2018

Robert and Peter were great to deal with. They made the whole car buying process as painless as possible and did not pressure me at all. They were upfront... about the damage the car had and what repairs were done. I was even able to talk with the mechanic that made the repairs. I am thrilled with the Acadia I purchased and the low miles it has. I recommend checking out Autozinc before heading to a big name dealership.

October 31, 2018

These guys were so helpful. I never felt pressured. The whole process was easy and quick. I would recommend this place to anyone in the market for a used... car.

October 22, 2018

I am a Wisconsin buyer who purchased a 2017 Honda Ridgeline based on Autozinc's website which showed a very thorough rebuild and inspection process... along with Bluestar's Vehicle inspection report which showed all 45 items inspected as acceptable. I also had a local independent body shop look the vehicle over and he admittedly was not able to get under the vehicle.The vehicle looked great outside and drove very well. When I got to Wisconsin and got the vehicle on a lift--I found it to be a mess underneath . A unibody cross member was ripped out of place,both mufflers were dented in,the gas tank shield was ripped and hanging down,the brake lines were not bolted in place and there were numerous places where the plastic shields were not secured. My body shop found that the main wiring harness was damaged,the outside temperature gauge was broken,the parking sensors didn't work and one LED headlight leaked water. I contacted Autozinc's owner Robert West and Kevin Duersch from Bluestar inspections and provided pictures. They took my complaint seriously and promised to work with me and all the people necessary to get the pickup fixed as it should have been when it left Utah.Robert got his rebuild manager involved,had parts shipped and reimbursed me $1069 for out of pocket expenses and purchased a news muffler. It took three months and a lot of legwork. The real credit goes to Robert West. Had he wanted to--based on the forms I signed --buying a repairable with no warranty--he could have said "Tough Luck"--you should have done your "due diligence" To his credit, he found a way to make me as a satisfied customer.