NYE Buick GMC

Friday 8:00am–5:30pm 7:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 9:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–5:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(315) 363-2200 (315) 363-2200

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Worth the drive!

I drove an hour and a half to get to this dealership to purchase a car and I was not disappointed! I had a fairly negative experience with the GMC dealers in my town and I could immediately see the difference once I arrived at NYE. I worked with Spencer and he did a great job helping me get the car I wanted at a decent price

Great Experience

NYE GMC service department receives high marks from this customer. They were able to assist me with diagnosing an engine light issue that other local service departments were unable too. They were very helpful and provided me with a positive experience.

Routine maintenance

I took my car in for an oil change and was completely satisfied with the time required and the overall service.

Recall

Very professional and they got me in on short notice

2.6

Salesman didnt took us seriously, horrible salesma

The service department is great. The sales department or the salesman who represented it was horrible. He didnt take us seriously. Should of look what we drove at least. I have 2016 GMC Sierra, and brough my friend to Nye to buy one for him. We submitted the offer, salesman didnt enen knock a penny out of price... Come on every vehicle is negotiable. We went to Carbone straight from Nye and got the deal we wanted... Dont waste the time with Nye and go see the real salesmen at Carbone. Much better experience. We should of went there in the first place as thats where I bough my truck but I wanted to go to Nye as they have great person at the service dept. Guess not. Will never recommend it to the friend or family member.

superior sercice, friendly exceptional employees!

Tamara Cordary and A.J. Aquino made my purchasing experience very informative and both were very professional and friendly. I will definitely lease another car from them and have told many people about my experience with Nye Toyota>

Dealer response

Marie, Thank you for your kind words. We will be sure to share them with Tamara and AJ. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Darren

4.5

Nice Dealership

We've purchased 2 vehicles within the last 4 months. The overall experience was good based on the 2 visits we made. We contacted the dealership through Tamara Cordary. Tamara was very accommodating and set us up with the salesman that we requested based on a friends past experience. The salesman (AJ Aquino) is who we worked with on each sale. He was easy to deal with and made it a pleasure to purchase 2 vehicles. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to my close friends and family.