• 10 Stars!

We are very happy. We are going home with a nicer, newer, better deal than we had picked out. I would rate a 10 if I could!

• The best experience we have ever had

The best experience we have ever had. Felt very comfortable from the first time we went in. No pressure. Easy to talk to. We told Garrett what we were looking for and what we could afford, and we found what we wanted.

• Auto star black mountain

We had no problems with our purchase here. Happy with our purchase, friendly staff helped us completely.

• Great customer service experience!

I had a great experience. Curtis and Ethan were very helpful and patient. They were happy to answer all questions.

• Excellent

Staff was friendly, helpful, patient, and followed through on initial agreement.

• Very friendly

I found the folks at AutoStar were very friendly and tried to help me find the vehicle I was looking for. Enjoyed working with Doug.

• Great experience, no pressure

Great experience, no pressure sales appointment! Curtis and Kevin were very helpful and broke everything down step by step. They made it simple to buy and trade being an out of town buyer! Great job!

• Very Considerate and Helpful

All that was involved with the sell of my vehicle was very considerate and helpful.

• Would Recommend

We would recommend Auto Star of Black Mountain. Good service.

We would recommend Auto Star of Black Mountain. Good service.

• Excellent to work with

Always excellent to work with and deal with. Stayed way-way past normal business hours to complete all paperwork to finish the sale. Not only a great employee but good friend as well.