Maserati Alfa Romeo of Daytona

Sunday
(386) 274-6900 (386) 274-6900

(1 review)

Bad customer service

I buy new cars often and have attempted to purchase four vehicles from this dealership over the past few years and every time has been a bad experience...I don’t know why I keep coming back, maybe hoping something has changed but it never does. Most recently I came in to look at a new Giulia because I saw one that I was interested in on a online search. I stopped by to see this car and walked around the lot. Not one salesperson came out to help me. After looking at several cars on the lot I went into the showroom to find someone and there were a few guys in one of the offices hanging out but still nobody bothered to help so I left. Came back a few days later since I was in the area and did speak to a salesperson this time. The car I was interested in was in the shop getting detailed and I couldn’t see it but salesperson said he would call me in a few hours so I could come back and see it. Well , it has been 10 days since this visit and still haven’t heard back. Not surprised by this but it’s just pathetic that this is the level of service you get at this place. Ram 2500 , Jeep Rubicon, Alfa Romeo Stelvio , and now a Alfa Romeo Giulia purchased somewhere other than here.