Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood

310 reviews

310 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 27, 2018

Al was committed to succeeding for me to get to my goal of a new truck. Through all the minutiae we did it! Call and ask for Al Coelho he will be there... for all your success!

December 24, 2018

Christine Feteria made the car buying experience enjoyable and easy. She encouraged me to ask any question and provided detailed and informative responses... that quelled any doubt I held. She has checked in with me several times to ensure that I am satisfied with my purchase. The job does not stop upon purchase with Christine; she truly wants you to be happy with your car and takes efforts to guarantee customer satisfaction.

Christine Feteira

Sales and Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 9 reviews

• June 26, 2018

My Sales Consultant Mara Russell was nothing short of phenomenal, she took the time to figure out exactly what I wanted. When I was unsure of something... she was extremely patient with me, after showing me 3 MKZ's I decided to take the first one that she showed me for a test drive. (Each time walking back to retrieve the next car). Mara also took the time to explain each question that I had about the car and the entire process thoroughly enough for me to understand as a first time car buyer. She truly had my best interest at heart and focused on getting me the best deal for my particular situation. As a first time luxury car owner, a lot of the functions of the car were foreign to me and she explained each detail perfectly for me to take full advantage of all of the features of the car. Not to mention she was extremely kind, very easy to talk to and even during down time she was tremendously accommodating making me feel comfortable while the paperwork was being finished. Overall a very satisfying feeling throughout the entire process. - Thank you for making this such an easy decision. My friends and family are so impressed they already want to have their own and I’ve only had the car for a week!

December 15, 2018

Albert Coelho Sales & Leasing Consultant Exilent vendor , good customer service , loving , responsable, I Will recomend him to everyone 100%... great Quality of work , Awesome dude

December 15, 2018

I can not say enough good things about working with Al Coelho on the purchase of a pre-owned Dodge Avenger was the best experience I have ever had buying... a car. He treated me like I was buying a high end Lincoln and went above and beyond to make sure the car was perfect when I picked it up. James Lewis made the financing seamless and the entire staff was so friendly it was almost like being with family. When they say they don't sell you a car they help you buy one they really mean it. Jeanne C

Alice Nabutete

Client Care Specialist

(5.0) 11 reviews

Julie Farretta

Receptionist

(5.0) 5 reviews

December 5, 2018

Danny Jordan could not have made our car buying experience any easier. He was professional, patient and never once put on any pressure. We are thrilled... with the experience we had at Herb Chambers Lincoln of Norwood. James Lewis made the paperwork portion of our purchase a breeze. He explained every detail about the financing and warranty but did not push us to purchase anything we were not comfortable with.

December 5, 2018

Thank you for your review! It's great to know that Danny made your car buying experience a great one and provided you with the customer service y...ou deserve. Best, Peter Hern, General Manager.

December 4, 2018

Danny Jordan made buying my 2016 MKX one of the best experience I ever had buying a car! I was going between Lincoln and a Cadillac and he made buying... the Lincoln the right choice! After the purchase I felt so relaxed Danny is one of the best salesman I???ve dealt with. Also want to say thank you to James for delivery of the car due to my son being in the hospital, I really appreciated him doing that! Herb Chambers has two wonderful salesman in these two men! Danny really went the extra mile ! Thanks So ask for Danny when you need a new Lincoln he???s great!!

Jillian McDermott

Business Development Manager

(4.9) 13 reviews

December 1, 2018

I worked with sales consultant, Al Coelho, who was extremely pleasant, helpful, and genuine from the time I met him until the deal was closed. We test... drove a couple vehicles, went over numbers in detail, and managed the close the deal all within the same day. Great service, never felt rush, highly recommend.

Thank you for your review. I'm pleased to know that Al provided you with excellent customer service. We appreciate your business and wish you many hap...py miles. Best, Peter Hern, General Manager.

December 1, 2018

Overall my husband and I had a great experience working with Al. We test drove both the MKC & the Nautilus. We love our new car!! Mary-Kathryn Quinn

Doug Courchesne