Skip to main content

Friday 9:00am–6:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–5:00pm 8:00am–6:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
2024 state dealer award View 10 awards
2024 state dealer award 2023 state dealer award 2022 state dealer award 2022 state dealer award 2021 state dealer award 2021 state dealer award
2024 consumer dealer award 2023 consumer dealer award 2022 consumer dealer award 2021 consumer dealer award
New (516) 299-8880 (516) 299-8880
Used (516) 299-8774 (516) 299-8774
Service (516) 629-5025 (516) 629-5025

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Gold Coast Maserati - Alfa Romeo from DealerRater.

Generally stated, most auto sales persons are either too

Generally stated, most auto sales persons are either too aggressive for their positions and usually know little if anything technical about their vehicles they are selling. There are exceptions; however, and Cody Yeager - at Gold Coast Maserati, Great Neck, NY - is one such salesperson definately worth mentioning. I would like to refer to him more as a “vehicular sales advisor.” One might assume that Maserati’s, Ferraris, and several other Italian brands pretty much sell themselves. As one such buyer of some of these brands, the problem, as I see it, is the presence of so many sub-models designations along with their OEM-option packages. The buyer may also want to select one or more “ala carte” extra features to make their purchase a very special one. These selections require a knowledgeable helping hand in locating that “dream machine” for you. Cody, salesman of the year, I believe - more than once - at Gold Coast Maserati was recommended to me by a trusted employee at another Maserati department. Initially my intention was to replace my 2017 Maserati Levante with a newer pre-owned model year, from 2021 plus. Upon driving up to the dealership and finding a space for my car, my attention was immediately drawn to a uniquely outfitted and colored [new] Levante. At the time I had a general idea of what such a care would cost; at the same time, did I not realize what options and larger engine it came with. It seemed it was also from a limited run for this model. I pretty much, gave up on getting it at the point. Cody and I went through the stock they had at the time and what they could acquire for me. While there were enough choices and Cody did try to satisfy me with less expense , pre-owned models to suit my needs, I still kept thinking about the Levante I saw earlier. Finally I had to ask about that new vehicle. Cody was able to set the price at some point which allowed me to be comfortable financing this new Levante. I usually buy vs. leasing cars. Any questions I had and the acquisition of certain additional available options for this car was easily dealt with. I would also like to mention that the Finance Manager, Fernando, was easy to work when it came to those less-attractive parts of any sale of this type. Cody was and is still available to assist with any after-purchase “concerns/questions” I had. It has been almost 1 month now, owning my Levante and I am very glad I made that car my own. If you are looking for a pre-owned or new Ferrari, Maserati, Alpha Romeo and alike, just ask for Cody Yeager and tell him, that “Marcello T sent you.”

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

I just bought a ‘21 911 Turbo S Cab.

I just bought a ‘21 911 Turbo S Cab. from Cody Yaeger and Gold Coast Maserati. Both the dealership and Cody were excellent to work with, and true to everything we discussed. When I reached out about the car, Cody was quick to respond, told me everything about the car’s history and made it a great/easy experience. I bought the car remotely based off on-line photos, a video walk-around and Cody’s representation of its condition. I’ve never bought a high end car remotely, so I was a bit nervous about it, but wouldn’t hesitate to do the same again with Cody. Cody is also a true car guy, not just someone trying to sell a car, and his passion for fine cars shine through. When the car was delivered, it was even better than represented. I highly recommend Cody and Gold Coast Maserati to anyone that asks.

• Does recommend this dealer
  • Shopped for a used car

Very organized.

Very organized. Angel was very professional and helpful through the whole car buying process. Everything went very smoothly.

• Overall experience 5.0
2 people out of 2 found this review helpful.

Best dealership in Long Island, super professional and

Best dealership in Long Island, super professional and always the best deal here!! Cody as salesman and Francesco on the finance department are doing miracles for customers and make their dreams come true!!

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

It’s the kind of place that is always available to

It’s the kind of place that is always available to accommodate his customers. High quality service and professionally prepared.

• Came in for service or repair
1 person out of 1 found this review helpful.

Excellent professional service.

Excellent professional service. Made leashing my car a seemless experience. I highly recommend Angel our salesman.

Worked with:
1 person out of 1 found this review helpful.

Transaction was easy They are friendly Able to

Transaction was easy They are friendly Able to provide service in a friendly professional way

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Gold Coast

I recently purchased a new vehicle from Gold Coast Maserati dealership and I am extremely happy with my purchase.The staff were incredibly helpful and knowledgeable and were able to help me find a vehicle that met all of my needs within my budget. Everyone had a smile, the showroom was spotless! Extremely pleased! Thank you Gold Coast Maserati!

0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

Gregory is always very prompt and very helpful.

Gregory is always very prompt and very helpful. Great service as per the usual with GCAR

• Came in for service or repair
0 people out of 0 found this review helpful.

Oil change while I waited.

Oil change while I waited. Nice waiting room with TV and water/Coffee available. Service adviser got me in right away. Great service