Luxury Auto Collection

(5.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Best buying experience!
    November 11, 2017

Was looking for a nice used Range Rover Sport. Luxury Auto had the perfect choice (I was looking for a very specific color combo). Not only was there... no pressure to buy, when I asked about the condition of the brakes on this vehicle they had their mechanic re-inspect and install new rotors and pads! I will go out of my way to find a reason to buy from this dealer next time. When they move to their new location (late 2017...early 2018??) they should have a facility that truly matches the high level buying experience I had. Very pleased with my experience!!

• Professional, thorough, and honest
    April 13, 2017

My son and I were looking at a 1994 Supra Turbo that LAC had. They are in AZ, and we are in MD. I had contacted them in regards to the car and its s...ervice history. Jon, knowing we didn't have financing yet, but we had the desire to buy, provided all the paperwork they had on the car, which they didn't readily have available. Jon gathered, scanned, and sent the information after it was collected. It is truly appreciated to find this kind of care and customer service. Many times, it feels places only treat you well if you have cash falling out of your pockets. Sadly, we were not able to obtain viable financing for the vehicle, but I told Jon, I would be sure to put a review in because his care in the matter was above and beyond. Thanks, and if I'm ever in the market for a vehicle you have, I'll be contacting you again.

• awesome experience
    February 17, 2017

Purchased from out of state. Kris and Gabe were pleasant and vehicle was exactly as described. They took extra care to appease my nervousness knowin...g I was buying sight unseen.

• Great customer service and salesman
    January 30, 2017

I'm shopping around for used G-Wagon , the salesman Farrell was great with explaining the details about the G- wagon. Great salesman, when I'm ready ...to buy I will consider your company.

• Great Experience
    March 24, 2015

I have known John the owner for several years. He is one of the most professional and knowledgeable dealers I've ever known. He makes it easy and fun ...buying an exotic car. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to invest in a luxury vehicle.

Luxury Auto Collection