August 29, 2019

The team at Luxury Auto Collection is truly top notch! I have purchased a 2017 BMW M3 as well as a 2015 Mercedes S-Class from them, and both times I have... had nothing short of an amazing experience! Their facilities are rivaled by none, and their selection of vehicles is so diverse you can get lost on the sales floor for hours if you are a car enthusiast! Nick was extremely down to earth and honest about numbers, I would highly recommend working with him if you are looking for a new car.

June 22, 2019

I was trying to buy car today. I was on my way to get it. I I already made a deal with Josh .. hey said the car is gonna be ready in two hours. Nick Called... me and told me that he wants 500$ more. He is calling him self the BOSS. He is only the dumb and biggest idiot, That I ever have deal with... His customer service skills are 0/100. He told me that I can write as many as review I want too, he will delete them.. this tell you how big of a idiot he is... I will call his boss definitely.

• November 11, 2017

Was looking for a nice used Range Rover Sport. Luxury Auto had the perfect choice (I was looking for a very specific color combo). Not only was there... no pressure to buy, when I asked about the condition of the brakes on this vehicle they had their mechanic re-inspect and install new rotors and pads! I will go out of my way to find a reason to buy from this dealer next time. When they move to their new location (late 2017...early 2018??) they should have a facility that truly matches the high level buying experience I had. Very pleased with my experience!!

August 28, 2018

Made a deal to trade my car for a 458 Itália. Put a $2500 deposit to secure the deal and scheduled PPIs. A day later I received a message with a refund.... The reason given was that the car was sold for asking price. However the car was re-listed for $6k more. They are not trustworthy and do not honor a deal made if they can make more

April 13, 2017

My son and I were looking at a 1994 Supra Turbo that LAC had. They are in AZ, and we are in MD. I had contacted them in regards to the car and its service... history. Jon, knowing we didn't have financing yet, but we had the desire to buy, provided all the paperwork they had on the car, which they didn't readily have available. Jon gathered, scanned, and sent the information after it was collected. It is truly appreciated to find this kind of care and customer service. Many times, it feels places only treat you well if you have cash falling out of your pockets. Sadly, we were not able to obtain viable financing for the vehicle, but I told Jon, I would be sure to put a review in because his care in the matter was above and beyond. Thanks, and if I'm ever in the market for a vehicle you have, I'll be contacting you again.

February 17, 2017

Purchased from out of state. Kris and Gabe were pleasant and vehicle was exactly as described. They took extra care to appease my nervousness knowing... I was buying sight unseen.

January 30, 2017

I'm shopping around for used G-Wagon , the salesman Farrell was great with explaining the details about the G- wagon. Great salesman, when I'm ready to... buy I will consider your company.

March 24, 2015

I have known John the owner for several years. He is one of the most professional and knowledgeable dealers I've ever known. He makes it easy and fun buying... an exotic car. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to invest in a luxury vehicle.