Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake

281 reviews

281 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2019

I own a 2017 charger Daytona 392. When my brakes started to squelch hall went out of their way to get my brakes fixed and have dodge cover the repairs.... Berna did an outstanding job taking care of my car. Hall is the only place I will take my Daytona

December 15, 2018

Berna Aguirre is absolutely amazing!!! I love talking with her and laughing about the day. She truly is one of a kind!! Please promote or give huge raise!!

Thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have a...n awesome day!

• December 2, 2016

My husband dreads going to car dealerships but this turned out to be a great experience for him! Dave Jensen, Emily Lyda, and Matt Goodwin made everything... pleasant and fair. We feel like we got the deal we wanted and are very pleased. We would recommend that you give them a call if you're looking for a vehicle.

Betty Rupe - Thank you for your encouraging review of Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Chesapeake. We are particularly grateful for any positive fe...edback, but a response like yours truly motivates the team. Without our customers we would not be in business and for that reason I wanted to personally thank you for sharing your satisfaction. If you would need any assistance towards future purchases and/or services, we would love to help! Thanks so much, Hall Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and RAM Chesapeake

December 13, 2018

Even though I'm having issues with a brand new 2018 jeep wrangler JL Berna has been very good and is the epitome of customer service .She made me feel... very relaxed and comfortable despite my nightmare with my purchase of this jeep wrangler

December 13, 2018

After receiving a Notice from the Dealership that Regular Maintenance and Service was due, I called and was promptly scheduled for a visit at a convenient... time. Upon arrival BERNA did the necessary administrative paperwork and then arranged for a ride home for me. Upon completion of the service, Berna contacted me and I returned to the Dealership where my Jeep was serviced and ready to go. Thanks Berna, for your Professionalism in making my Service call go smoothly!!!

Hi! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We can't wait to see you again, have a great day.

Kevin Cooke

Service Manager

(5.0) 5 reviews

December 11, 2018

Professional service, Lou Gehrig was professional and a pleasure to work with. Really went out of the way to find what I wanted. I would go back.

Hi Colin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake. We're happy we could meet your expec...tations! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Jerry (Lou) Gehrig

(5.0) 6 reviews

December 9, 2018

Lennox Wood was awesome in delivering superb customer service. I was very impressed with her assistance and knowledge. I highly recommend her if you are... purchasing a new car.

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how we did. We look forward to your next visit! We hope you have a great day!

Lennox Wood

November 18, 2018

My 2018 ram 1500 Laramie had an issue fueling at the gas pump, I deduced that it could be the charcoal canister. When Berna from the dealership called... me back she confirmed that the maintenance department agreed with my diagnosis. She said my truck would be in the shop for four days end it was completely covered under warranty zero dollar deductible and a free one rental vehicle for me to use in the meantime. Although I was a little upset about my truck being in the shop and being so new, I was very pleased with the service and they got the job done in three days instead of four.

We are glad to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction and sooner than expected! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything el...se comes up. Take care!

November 9, 2018

This dealership has been the main one I've gone too since getting my 2013 Dodge Charger. Eileen and Berna have been great anytime I have to come in, even... with an emergency situation as my last one was. My only complaint was the time length it took to get my recall parts in to get the recalls corrected. I had to wait a month and a half for a part. Though this normally wouldn't have been an issue, my alternator was on the recall and had left me sitting once before. The day before I was finally able to get the part replaced, the alternator almost caught fire when leaving work. However, I called and they were able to bump my appointment up to that day and I had it towed right there. All in all, I would definitely recommend this dealership!

Hi, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call... or stop by. Have an awesome day!

Eileen Crook

(5.0) 8 reviews

November 5, 2018

Jeff McLawhorn made my car buying experience smooth and easy at Hall Dodge Chrysler Jeep in Cheaspeske, Va. Jeff and Nick were great to work with and their... work was their bond.

Michael, we are pleased to hear you enjoyed working with Jeff and Nick! We do hope we can be of assistance again in the future. Take care!

Nick Vendt