Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake

Friday 7:30am–6:00pm 9:00am–8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–5:00pm 9:00am–7:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(866) 946-7259 (866) 946-7259

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake from DealerRater.

The salesman and staff were very knowledgable of the

The salesman and staff were very knowledgable of the product, were very helpful in helping me make the decision to buy a new truck

I have an awesome experience every time I take my truck

I have an awesome experience every time I take my truck to Hall, Nicole in the service department is awesome!

4.0

Nice friendly staff my Advisor Ty kept me up to speed

Nice friendly staff my Advisor Ty kept me up to speed with my vehicle. Courtesy shuttle staff is pretty awesome as well

3.0

I got what I needed for my car.

I got what I needed for my car. The parts took a while to install due to shipping delays, but everything turned out great. I would recommend them to anyone who has a Jeep, and wants it to be taken care of by a trusted dealership.

Great customer service.

Great customer service. Vehicle completed on time. Personnel were friendly and courteous. Shuttle service was outstanding

4.0

Not bad at all making an appointment is easy I enjoy the

Not bad at all making an appointment is easy I enjoy the free state inspections.

Very friendly and proffessional customer service,

Very friendly and proffessional customer service, scheduling an appointment was quick and service was completed when stated.

Outstanding customer service from MJ would recommend her

Outstanding customer service from MJ would recommend her to anyone who needs help with a short notice emergency

Always easy in and out for service.

Always easy in and out for service. Nice clean operation each time we have been there

Friendly service people and service completed quickly.

Friendly service people and service completed quickly.. Nice clean waiting area. Shuttle service was friendly.