Nissan of Greenville

Sunday Closed Closed
New (866) 414-8428 (866) 414-8428
Used (888) 833-6251 (888) 833-6251
Service (888) 910-4923 (888) 910-4923

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Good customer experience!

Randall did a great job. He was very straight forward which I appreciated. I had a good customer experience in buying my vehicle here and would recommend them to anyone looking for a good customer experience as well.

Dealer response

Hi Clint, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

BigD!!!!

Queen is is amazing. I think everyone should buy from her. She knows her stuff. Better buy from this dealer. They are amazing and great folks

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with Queenie! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Queenie was awesome!

Queenie was AMAZING, so helpful and just fabulous. Definitely reccomend her for your car needs! She definitely helped me during a stressful time while looking for a vehicle

Dealer response

Queenie, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Nissan Of Greenville. If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Great service!!

Randal Bryant was very patient and precise with his explanation of what I required from him professional and quick. He made sure all my questions were answered and that I was pleased.

Dealer response

Hi Randallb, thank you so much for your positive comments about Randall and Nissan Of Greenville! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Bought new truck

Queenie Sibley was a delight to work with. She was very professional and took an interest in us and very efficient. We did not have to wait long and we were finished with entire sale without any problems.

Dealer response

Thank you again for taking the time to let us know how Queenie did. We hope you have a great day! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

4.5

Customer service

Really great service, as soon as I Spoke to them and told them what I was looking for they knew exactly what I wanted. They found me my perfect car!

Dealer response

Noemy Perez, we are so happy to read such a great review about Nissan Of Greenville! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Nissan Of Greenville

Happy Customer

Eric and Jordan were great as always. I recommend them to everyone. Made the process easy and fast and got me back on the road. Love me Rogue Sport!!

Dealer response

Hi Amy Hill, thank you so much for your positive comments about Eric and Jordan @ Nissan Of Greenville! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Nick Pop!

Nick was very kind and new much more about the vehicles than other salesman we have dealt with in the past. It was nice dealing with a professional!

Dealer response

We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us Nick! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

Thanks

Thanks Nick for providing great customer service. He got us in and out in a reasonable amount of time and answered all of my questions

Dealer response

Dan, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to Nick and the team here at Nissan Of Greenville! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

For Nick

Very nice person and very informative about my new car. Nick was a pleasure to work with and I would definitely recommend him to someone else who is shopping for a new vehicle.

Dealer response

Joane Gossett, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review about Nick! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!