• GREAT SERVICE

THIS IS THE VERY BEST SPOT TO BUY ANY USED VEHICLE. RECOMMEND TO SHOP HERE FIRST. IT IS VERY EASY, FRIENDLY SERVICE AND GREAT DEALS ON GREAT VEHICLES. RANDY EARLES IS ON OF THE MANY THAT HELPED ME OUT HERE.

• AWESOME

I HAVE TO SAY OUR SALESMAN RANDY WAS AWESOME. HE WAS HELPFUL AS WELL AS INFORMATIVE. I WOULD RECOMMEND MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO COME SEE HIM. THE FACILITY WAS VERY NICE AND LOOK FORWARD TO DOING MORE BUSINESS WITH THEM.

• MY CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

This dealership did a great job in catering to me. They came all the way out to the oceana naval base to pick me up and drove me to the bank.

• randy was my salesman

Randy was very helpful and informative on my choosing of my car. He was also very nice and had good conversations with the customers.

• Service from Randy was great.

Randy did a great job. He is really knowledgeable and well spoken.

Randy did a great job. He is really knowledgeable and well spoken.

• Awesome to deal with

Randy was a big help when we bought our car. He even helped us with some extra paperwork on his day off. Will definitely come back again.

• Great Service. Randy gave us very good service.

Randy was very laid back and easy to work with. He was knowledgeable on the inventory and gave us a great deal!

• awesome salesman

1st time buyer and Randy made my experience very enjoyable

1st time buyer and Randy made my experience very enjoyable

• 2006 toyota avalon buyer

I was very impressed. It was the first and only car I looked at. Mike was right, "sometimes you just hit a home run on the first try." If I ever buy a a new car again, it will be through this dealership for sure! Thanks again, Checkered Flag!

• Great customer service

The car buying process was very easy and not stressful at all.

The car buying process was very easy and not stressful at all.