Casa Kia of El Paso

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm 10:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(915) 856-2982 (915) 856-2982

4.3

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Kia Soul

Excellent waiting area and service provided. Very friendly, courteous, and helpful service advisers.

Great Service, Thank you Casa Kia

Customer Service Management are great!!! invites you to come back...Thank you Casa Kia,

Still in a Daze!

Had a great experience purchasing our new car. The process still a bit long, but the customer service was awesome.

EXCELENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

We had excellent experience with Integrity Kia service department. We decided to trade our Forte for an Optima. Kenneth Scherschel was courteous and patient with us. He found the one that we wanted and got us a great deal! He kept letting us know what was going on through the whole process. We could not have gotten better service! Great job Integrity Kia. We will certainly recommend you to our friends and family!!

Shop Here

They did a great job and were very helpful! I really appreciate all the help that Ken and the entire Integrity Kia team. They were very knowledgeable on the cars and helped a lot in the whole buying process.

Very Pleased and Surprised

I came in and wasn't sure if I would be able to buy a car, however Ken Scherschel worked really hard to make it happen for me!!! I bought a Soul. I really wasn't planning on buying on the day I went in. Ken made it possible for me to take the Soul home that night. He was a top notch salesperson with me needs and wants in mind. I will be more than happy to send my friends and family to him!

Exceptional Experience

I purchased an Optima from Ken in April. When I brought it in for service in November I noticed a Sportage on the showroom floor that I liked. I called Ken to see what we could do to buy it. Ken said no problem worked all the details out and called me back with an approval. This is the second car that I have bought from Ken. He made the whole car buying experience a real pleasure! I would highly recommend Ken Scherschel and the Integrity Kia staff to anyone!

Tiaira Williams and my Salesperson is Angel

I had the best experience in my 25 years of purchasing cars and trucks. Angel treated me so good from the time I stepped on the lot to delivering my car to me. She showed me several different cars and all its features, until we found the car I wanted and purchased. She new everything about each car and spend an hour showing me the features and setups for the car I purchased. I also was given a tour of the maintenance building at the Dealership. If you want to buy a car, I suggest you contact Angel at Integrity Kia. She and the sales manager Mr. Gordon, Take care of you and do everything they can to help you purchase a Kia. I love my car, a Kia Optima SXL, best buy I could have ever made.

VERY PATIENT SALESPERSON

Kenneth Scherschel was very patient with us in our purchase. After two weeks of him letting us take vehicles home to see if they fit in our garage we bought a Sportage. The sales process was very quick in fact we had intended paying cash for the vehicle however Ken suggested we finance to take advantage of rebates and get the Sportage at a better price. Our hats off to Ken and Integrity Kia for the outstanding service they provided for us. This had to have been the best experience that we have had in buying a car.

QUICK EASY PURCHASE!

Went in and test drove the car with Ken Scherschel. Explained all of the features. Did not think we would come to a deal because of the price, but they made it happen! Quicker than normal process working with financing and getting all paperwork finalized. Jay was great. All in all, happy with my experience. Recommend visiting. I will be back.