McDermott Lexus

6 reviews

October 25, 2019

I love my new Lexus! Marty was an excellent salesman and went above and beyond to ensure we were happy! He found the exact color combination and options... that I had my heart set on. He even drove a GX 460 to my home in Clinton to be sure it would fit in my garage. Marty was very knowledgeable, professional and fun! I highly recommend McDermott Lexus for your next purchase and be sure to ask for Marty.

October 7, 2017

Special thank you to Anthony Faustini for making it possible.

• May 25, 2016

We have not bought a vehicle yet, but if we do, we would strongly consider McDermott Lexus and all because of their internet department. The Internet sales... manager understands what customer service is. Chris answered every question we had and then some. His ability to assist and recommend timely is a great asset to any potential consumer. We appreciated the honest, integrity and professionalism he displayed toward us which can be described in two words- very impressive.

Thank you for the kind words. We at McDermott Lexus pride ourselves on customer satisfaction. We are glad you had a great experience and hope you stil...l consider purchasing a vehicle with us!

September 15, 2016

I specifically went to McDermott upon receiving an offer from the Service VP, Greg Howell, for a free oil change. Mr. Howell was a tremendous help to... me when he was at Lexus of Westport. I have had an ongoing problem and trusted that he would solve the issue. He did and I will continue to service my Lexus with McDermott as long as he is there. I have said previously that he should be EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR and I continue that opinion.

August 25, 2016

I have purchased three new Lexus in 11 years. I comparison shopped all over the state. It was McDermott that made the first and rest of the deals happen.... Ironically is was not about the price!!!It was about the SERVICE. Some companies brag about being related..her you are made to feel as though you are related. Charles my sales rep always makes sure I am in the best position possible with no buyers remorse when I leave with my new purchase. Rena and Tanya in service are awesome. They always advise me when a problem is detected and what the best course of action is recommended and its not always about my credit card. Loaner cars are the norm when your car is being service, respect and kindness are part of the package whether your car is brand new off the lot or a preowned. I have referred friends, family and coworkers and they too have come to not only love the LEXUS brand but the level and quality of service we receive. Side note August 2015 NHFD "If you were in a lessor quality car you wouldnt be walking away from this accident!"

July 10, 2016

Best customer service. met a sales guy in the lot . I had visited many other Lexus dealers prior . Sales person was awesome and buying process was real... easy. Fours hours later I was driving my brand new Lexus GS 350 F. From sales to General sales manager and finance guy Joe. Was awesome I recommend every one please stop at McDermott Lexus and they will do whatever to beat the reasonable deal and never let the customer walk out. They all were involved. Even other sales people helped me answer my question. They all seem happy working there. PS. THIS ISNT A PAID REVIEW. like some other dealers !!! Thanks. Lexus of McDermott!!