Battlefield Toyota of Culpeper

40 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 31, 2018

I would like to thank Arnold Cwirko and staff at Battlefield for making my purchase of a 2018 Highlander a unique experience. Arnold was professional... and courteous. There were no pressure tactics & the overall experience a plus. Recommend Arnold and Battlefield highly

Wonderful! Thank you for your business.

November 6, 2017

I've had my Toyota Rave 4 there 4 times to be repaired and it still isn't right. Lights still come on. Taking it back this week for the 5th time. They... are just part changer's nothing else. Very bad work....Stay away from this place.

I will be happy to discuss this with you, feel free to contact me at stevefay@battlefieldauto.com or 5403177800. Steve Fay, General Manager

November 3, 2017

not the place to get an internet deal, i felt like they were not taking me seriously, their best and final offer was the same as the internet ad. it wasn't... till i got a better deal they wanted to beat it. wasted a lot of time, got a much better deal at another dealer and bought the car.

Hi Sandy G, I believe you contacted us from almost 500 miles away because our internet price on this Certified RAV4 Hybrid was a FANTASTIC Internet D...eal! We price all of our Pre-Owned vehicles very competitively online to make our buying process as quick and simple as possible! This means we have little to no room for negotiations. Thank you again for the opportunity and please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions. Thanks. Steve Fay, General Manager stevefay@battlefieldauto.com

October 15, 2017

As a USAA member, Ashley Rutherford contacted me promptly and was friendly and professional. She answered all my questions and took care of me and my... family while we waited for paperwork. Facility looks great. Massage chairs are a big Plus.

July 7, 2017

My husband and I had a reason to be in Culpepper for a family event so we decided to head down early and visit the Toyota dealership. From first meeting... with sales agent, Joshua Calaway to dealing with Finance Emily Schulyer our experience was friendly and non- contentious. I would recommend anyone looking for a new or used Toyota to make the trip. You wouldn't be disappointed. You are treated respectfully and you leave feeling you will be back again for another car.

Wonderful. Thank you.

January 27, 2017

It was not detailed very good and buying at night caught me off guard. It was pretty hassle free and the dealership was nice. Customer service would have... been higher if they would have given me a full tank of gas though. Overall glad to make the purchase and the car has been an excellent vehicle, still own it. Thank you!

Thank you for your business!

November 5, 2016

Thank you Joshua Calloway a.k.a Jeff lol no best sales man I've ever had you are the best of the best ...........

Thank you! Excellent

August 15, 2016

Very helpful and followed up with me. I am still looking and they are still keeping an eye out for what I am interested in

Thank you for your feedback.

August 14, 2016

Unfortunately the vehicle we made an appointment to look at was actually being sold as we got there after an hour and a half ride. It was a bit discouraging... but Mary tried to help us find something different but we didn't find what we were looking for.

Thank you for the feedback.

July 5, 2016

We bought our 1999 4Runner @ this location and we have had to have major work done recently. Upon getting other estimates we found some work was not needed... and other work was needed. Fees we extreme and service adviser had attitude. We had our repairs done elsewhere. Even though we have Free inspection due to buying vehicle there we will never return. :(

Thank you for your feedback. If you would like to discuss this further, please contact me at 5403177800 or stevefay@battlefieldauto.com. Thank you, St...eve Fay, General Manager, Battlefield Toyota.