Rockland Auto Brokers

Saturday 8:00am–3:00pm
Sunday Closed
(857) 888-6265 (857) 888-6265

3.9

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great experience

Rockland Auto Brokers is a very good place to buy a used car. Recently purchased a Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo and the experience was outstanding.

Bought a car

Did as expected . Went out of the way to serve. Even registered my vehicle. Went back to get my money back after a mistake was done. No problem or complains. Treats me like I should be treated. Thanks Adriano and son Thiago.

3.0

They were solid

They were solid to say the least they did what I ask and did the very min but they did get everything right so they are average

good honest salesman

I recently bought a toyota highlander from here and I am very happy with the vehicle. Everybody who I sat down with was very professional and polite. I would definitely recommend buying a car from this dealer.

GREAT service! Honest and helpful.

I found Rockland Auto Brokers 3 years ago when i needed a cheap mode of transportation. The owner found me a 2007 Chevy Malibu in MINT condition (he installed new front brakes and new shock) with 160,000. I STILL have this car today and it still rides incredible with 225,000 miles on it. This car only cost me $3,000 and I just do regular maintenance on it. THANK you so much!

Definitely Recommend!!!

We bought a used 2004 Mercury Sable from Rockland Auto Brokers...Adriano and his team were amazing!...we got a great car at a very reasonable price!...we found Adriano to be honest and very genuine...would definitely recommend!!

Amazing cards and service!

Adriano is amazing. He went absolutely above and beyond for my family. I HIGHLY recommend!!

1.4

ADRIANO F. MIRANDA OWNER ROCKLAND AUTO BROKERS

I bought a GMC Denali for my son on 3/16 My son came down to take posession and drive it back to Manchester,N.H.. He got less than 20 miles from there when the transmission had a catastrophic failure. i spoke with (Anthony,the only sales rep), I told him it was junk & to please send it to a reputable transmission shop that would hv a decent warranty on the transmission. He agreed that would be the least they could do!! There was very little communication from that point until 3/22 when Anthony called & said they were having a transmission delivered next day. I informed him "we did not want the car & to return my $6000,he agreed. I went up again on 3/24 to get my money. The owner( Adriano F. Miranda)finally showed up(1/2hr later)without my cash and had a bunch of stipulations for me B/4 he would return my $$. The professional way to handle that would be to inform me prior to making the trip from Sagamore Beach,Ma(70miRT) all the way up to Rockland,Ma. I am a 74 yr old disabled senior citizen under a Drs.care. I consider to be senior citizen abuse!!!

2.5

Better experience expected, would not recommend

When a dealer posts "Like New", my expectation is that there little flaws visible to the eye. Furthermore I would never expect to be told I "pressed so many dam buttons". The deal breaker for me is when I test drove the vehicle and was literally told which roads to take and the test drive lasted maybe four- six minutes TOPS. A car is an investment whether bought new or used. If I can't touch things or drive down roads I actually drive then I'm not shopping here.

Great service

Anthony was great and we love our avalanche he was awesome to do business with.

Dealer response

thank you sandy and frank i am happy that was able to assist you with your purchase and hope to do business in the future with you again thank you for choosing us here at advanced auto sales thanks again Anthony