Tricars

102 reviews

• March 16, 2016

We purchased a 2013 Explorer in late February. The buying experience was great. There was no pressure at all and AJ was available to answer any and all... questions throughout the process. They were even willing to stay past normal business hours to show us the vehicle. I brought the car to a Ford dealership for inspection and they were very impressed with the condition of the car and could find not any concerns. An important note, I also found the purchase price was below the price I was seeing at dealerships or larger national chains.

Harold, Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review! AJ is great with people and focuses on what the customers needs are. He will be pleas...ed to hear about your positive experience. Congratulations on the 2013 Ford Explorer. If you need anything else in the future please feel free to come back and visit us any time!

October 26, 2018

I worked with AJ and the Tricars team to buy a used Infinity Q50. Overall great experience. They replied to my inquiry within hours and the next day I... was at the dealership and drove away with my new car. AJ made the whole process easy and quick. The cars at Tricars seem to be of great quality. I have had my car for a month now and have had no issues, they even had new tires on the car.

October 17, 2018

The entire buying process was Easy and smooth. Staff are professional and friendly. There is no awkward haggling or someone trying to sell you things... and services you don’t need. Definitely my first choice to buy cars from in the future. Every car on the floor is in excellent condition.

October 8, 2018

Worked with AJ through the whole car buying experience. He was professional and answered all questions but no pressure to actually buy. He just wanted... to make sure the car was right. Excellent dealership to buy a car. Highly recommended.

September 14, 2018

Tricars customer service was great. They had a great selection of cars. no hassle and no pressure. Very helpful with finance and delivery of car

September 3, 2018

They are honest and very respectful of your needs in purchasing a car.Dealing with A J was a great experience. I would highly recommend them.

August 29, 2018

I worked with AJ over the phone, Facetime, and email. Absolutely no pressure. He was up front and detailed about the condition of the car. I finally... made the decision to purchase the car and everything was fast and efficient. The car was delivered to me all the way in Kentucky and was just as expected, if not better, as he was able to fix some small blemishes before sending it out. I would definitely recommend them to anyone, especially if you are buying online and can't go there in person.

August 3, 2018

I recently purchased a car with Tricars and was amazed by the personable service. Very warm and pleasant people who go the extra mile to help. I had several... issues with the MVA getting registration for my car and they resolved the issue themselves, it was thoughtful of them. Particular praise to Mike and Flor Alas. Unbelievable service I can not forget. No comparison with the other car dealer companies I delt with prior TriCars

July 30, 2018

I recently purchased a GLK350 Mercedes from Arash at Tricars. I have purchased cars for 40 years now and this was by far the fastest, easiest, stress ... free, pleasant, and professional experience I have had! I talked to Arash on Wednesday afternoon and my car was delivered Friday afternoon. Flor assisted with finance and their team assisted and answered all of my questions. I even called Arash a few weeks later for a recommendation and he treated me like a good friend. I will look here first for my next car purchase. Highly recommend Tricars!

July 3, 2018

Just a note to let you know that I concur with your five (5) star rating in my experience purchasing a Lexus 350 Rx with Tricars. Arash was professional,... knowledgeable and did not pull the dreaded sales tactics. When I decided to purchase all the necessary paper work was completed accurately within a short period of time. Any questions I had Arash answered timely. The car was delivered to my home in pristine condition. Tags, registration and docs have all been received. I will definitely recommend Tricars to others. Thank you!!!!