Midlands Mazda

347 reviews

347 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Midlands Mazda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

July 9, 2019

Salesman Elliot Cross was absolutely superb. He was calm and patient and made the experience of buying my first car a memorable and personal one. The whole... team made sure that they helped me at every turn. The GM Craig is also superb in his drive for an excellent and smooth buying experience. I purchased a 2018 Mazda 3 and it is perfect. Drives like a dream and has every feature on my wish list.

July 9, 2019

Salesman Elliot was absolutely superb. He was calm and patient and made the experience of buying my first car a memorable and personal one. The whole team... made sure that they helped me at every turn. The GM Craig is also superb in his drive for an excellent and smooth buying experience. I purchased a 2018 Mazda 3 and it is perfect. Drives like a dream and has every feature on my wish list.

Craig Jones

Assistant Sales Manager

(4.7) 30 reviews

June 22, 2019

Once you purchase from them then you are no longer important to them. Their customer service and management is horrible. They do not like to fix problems... with your car even when their tech are the ones that messed it up. I will never recommend this dealership to anyone. Don't get me wrong I love my car but I will drive to another state before I buy from them again.

April 22, 2019

Hannah was kind and informative on the Mazda brand. Very happy with our experience with her and this location will purchase future vehicles from here.

Craig Jones

Assistant Sales Manager

(4.7) 30 reviews

April 7, 2019

We called for a specific vehicle. Was led to believe they had same vehicle and could give us a better price so we drove 1.5 hours to only find out ...... no they don't have vehicle and ones they have are $4000 higher than the vehicle at other dealership. We were preapproved with our bank so we were ready to buy! We were shown a vehicle to test drive. First the salesperson had to remove a booster seat and other times from car. The back was full with golf clubs and other items. Very unprofessional! They knew we were coming. The salesperson even called to confirm we were coming. She could not answer questions about state taxes on the proposal she gave us. We left w/o test driving. Very disappointing visit

Danielle Jessup

Sales Advisor

NOT RATED

March 28, 2019

I spent some time looking at the new XX-9. I have a 2015 cx9 and am considering upgrading. Hannah was knowledgeable and very friendly .

March 12, 2019

Very helpful and knowledgeable about the cars. Had an answer for all our questions. Test drive went well. Liked the Mazda we drove. Thanks to Angel... for a good experience.

January 17, 2019

Give them a chance as they offer very very good prices without haggling based on my experience. Was very pleased with the way they offered a fair price... over the phone. I recommend giving them a chance.

December 28, 2018

This place is AAA-Amazing. The staff are wonderful, and the Salesman that I had: Tony Carmon was wonderful. This is my first Mazda I've ever had and he... explained everything to me regarding my car with patience and precision! So yeah. Thank you very much!

Tony Carmon

Sales Consultant

(4.7) 21 reviews

November 8, 2018

The salesmen are patient while customers select a car, very courteous and business like.. My saleman research to find the perfect car I was looking for.... with the right price. I never have to wait to long for the serving of my car.. All around good customer service.