Volvo Cars of Tacoma

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service for our routine maintenance check

Our service advisor, Rex, was very helpful and made the experience enjoyable. We definitely appreciated the communication via phone and text messages. The service, as always, was great!

Great Service Every Visit

Bob always provide excellent customer service, explains everything that was completed on the vehicle. I recommend this Volvo dealership for service to anyone who is looking for a place to have their Volvo serviced.

XC90 Service and annual checkup

The very best checkup and service From the best ever Volvo dealer anywhere. I would not buy a car anywhere else. Great people in sale and service so, keep up the good work.

Good expeience

Took our xc90 for the first service and a software update. Great interaction with team. Good experience. Was am willing to fit me in on a Friday.

1.0

Very bad service from the service and repair

Very bad service . People are incompetent. Brought car for service and they forgot to order parts and were going to charge me for it. Wasted my day.

Volvo XC60 service

Brought my wife’s XC60 in for an oil change and transmission service and to my surprise the nice lady actually mentioned that the car wouldn’t require the transmission service and instead mentioned 60k mile service. Saved me $350 roughly.

Recall was done and within time promised

Volvo of Tacoma always does a great job on service for me. They are ready when you arrive and have your car ready on time as promised.

Great Service

Everything from Sales to delivery was fantastic! Bill Allen is a wonderful sales representative and we felt comfortable throughout the buying process. The purchase and delivery of our car was very smooth and beyond our expectations.

Excellent service!

Bill Allen is a kind, honest and hard working salesman. Thank you for making our car buying experience painless and even a little little fun!

Excellent service for our Volvo

Excellent service. We’ve been getting service at Volvo Fife for a number of years and are always confident that our vehicle will be serviced correctly. Bob Fuchs ALWAYS provides the best customer service.