Byers Volkswagen by the Airport

Sunday Closed Closed
New (888) 294-0309 (888) 294-0309
Used (888) 289-8626 (888) 289-8626
Service (888) 306-0578 (888) 306-0578

Great service and sales at Byers

People are very friendly and welcoming always great work! My sales experience With Collin Woodford was excellent I’ve bought two cars from him and would buy again!

Great service!

Thanks for taking such good care of my VW Jetta. Jake and the rest of the service department are always easy to work with and keep the car running great.

Service

Always great service! Super happy employees and knowledgeable! Jake is great! All routine maintenance done perfect. Good scheduling. Responsive to phone calls. Would buy here again

2.0

Time for service

It took a week and 5 days (12 days) to get in for the appointment and a week to get the work done thanks goodness the parts came in (17 days without the car)

A+ Dealership

Tony, Sean, and the manager at Byers Volkswagen (Columbus, OH) made the purchase of our 2021 Volkswagen Atlas SEL Premium R-line an easy, stress and hassle-free experience, while simultaneously providing us with an excellent deal. We are very pleased with the purchase, vehicle education, experience, professionalism, financing, fun banter and kindness extended to us. From the moment we arrived with our trade through the moment we shook hands and drove away in our new suv, we, truly, were treated more like “family” than customers. And we are proud to be new “Buyers Automotive Group Volkswagen” family members! Thank you, again! PS. I LOVE my new VW!

Great Customer Service

Bought 2021 VW Tiguan SE 2WD. Sean and his intern did a great job, and made the process easy. No high pressure tactics. Would not hesitate to return when looking for a car next time.

Dealer response

Thank you for the five star rating and review. We hope to see you again soon!

Well done.

Everything was positive. The work was done in a timely manner. The communication was excellent. The only reason they did not get 5 across the board is the fact they did not put two screws back and the carpet was laying askew on the passenger side.

Very quick service and convenience sitting/waiting

The staff really good explained my car situation and I always have a schedule that fit to my time, my best part for oil change it’s for once a year

Dealer response

Thank you for choosing Byers Volkswagen! We greatly appreciate your positive review and your business!

Awesome experience

Awesome experience. Collin, Matt, and Tony were fantastic. I purchased a 2021 VW Atlas. The process was easy and fast. Collin is super knowledgeable and great to work with. I highly recommend this team!

Great service

Great service and very thorough. I was in the area and stopped for an oil change..not only did they do an oil change but also able to do 3 year maintenance. As always my car was returned to me clean.