University Mitsubishi - FL

3.4 out of 5 (3.4) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

March 7, 2018

After extensive online research, I went to Univ Mitsubishi in Davie. Freddy H. Idona, was my sales rep. He was extremely knowledgeable, helpful and ...followed through and made the process extremely pleasant. Would recommend.

June 23, 2017

I was coming from 200 miles away and the dealership made the process as simple and flawless as possible

June 5, 2017

For the first time in my nearly 60 years I purchased a new car, a 2014 Lancer. The ONLY reason I did so was for the warranty, my BIG mistake!! My La...ncer had developed a small oil leak at around 24k miles and I thought that it may be that the crush washer was not replaced during past oil changes so fro the next two changes I did it myself and both times replaced the crush washer but the leak persisted. I called University Mitsubishi and set an appointment for 2 PM about 2 weeks later. I had to leave work early and drove 45 mins through traffic to get there but when I arrived I was told that everyone was at lunch and it would be at least an hour before they could look at my car. I pointed out that I had an appointment and why asked why it was scheduled when all technicians were out to lunch, just an "oh well" reply. I was not surprised since this was in character with how I was treated previous times. I now regret not buying a Kia or Hyundai. I regret the day that I walked into University Mitsubishi.

February 20, 2017

I got a really good deal on my new Outlander. This is a no nonesense dealership; good people to work with.

August 9, 2016

Had an experience similar to the review above. Drove 4 hours to pick up a truck after I had called and confirmed it was in stock. As soon as I walked ...in they said the truck was " sold last night". I wouldn't use this dealer unless you live next door to them. Buyer beware

December 15, 2015

We found a car online, chatted with an agent "DEALER ONLINE"... by the way, this person was remote not really at the dealer. Researching the vehicle, ...and even saw the CARFAX to confirm everything. The following day, we got a text to "come in for a drive" from a sale person. That same day, we spoke on the phone a couple of times and I had requested some additional pics. Called late in the afternoon, since they had NOT SENT the pics requested as promised. I did not want to drive 2.5 hours, without confirming everything. In the last call, the guy said "when he went to get the keys of the car" they where gone. The car had "been sold the previous night". What kind of people are you dealing with, that try to sell you something that does not exist. Call it what you may. But that just happened in the last 48 hours.

University Mitsubishi - FL