Carster Cars

14 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• July 6, 2015

Thanks to CARSTER team. I called them during the 4th July weekend for a car I been looking for 2 months. The customer was outstanding and not even I got... a great deal on the car I bought, they gave me what I was expecting for my trade-in. I would definitely recommend to all my family/friends.

Thanks and we appreciate for your business. CARSTER Team

November 4, 2017

Nick was an amazing person and hooked me up with an awesome deal. Purchased a 15 corolla and am super happy!

October 6, 2017

I was in the market for a BMW 335 coupe and so as I searched online I stumbled upon Carster Cars. I placed a quick call and spoke with Nick, him and his... staff were very diligent and friendly. I gotta say, I received some pretty awesome customer service! They definitely went above and beyond to meet and essentially exceed all my expectations. I highly recommend them!!!

September 19, 2017

I never take the time to write reviews, but I had such an amazing experience here, I have to share. Buying a car can be stressful, and as someone who researches... everything before I buy, this was a massive undertaking for me. The people at Carster made it so easy. Nick was so personable and professional and the whole process was clear, honest and straightforward. I felt comfortable through the entire process and certain I was never in danger of being taken advantage of or making a wrong decision. Not only did I find EXACTLY the car I wanted, but the price point was perfect. I don't have much of a disposable income, and I feel I would've been willing to pay even more for the ease of the transaction and for all the work the team put in to make sure I was comfortable while getting exactly what I needed. Should I need another car at some point, this is exactly where I would start. Thanks CARSTER! Such a happy customer!

June 26, 2017

I recently bought a 2006 Toyota Tacoma from this dealer.. everyone at carster was very friendly, helpful and professional... me and my wife are very happy... with our perchace... we highly recommended buying a vehicle from carster... thanks again to all at carster, you guys are awesome...

May 10, 2017

I have been researching used Nissan Leafs for the past 2 months in Southern California to drive to/from work. Naturally with any dealership especially... used dealerships you initially feel a bit apprehensive going into negotiations etc.. I even dealt with a Nissan dealership and it's management team in the LA area that didn't want to engage in numbers until I came in person. As I came across the color and options I wanted with Carster-my experience with Nick and his family was great. They were fair and professional. As we live quite a ways away Nick even faced time with me to initially show the car. Eventually My wife and I drove up to test drive the car and in less than an hour we drove our Leaf back home. Thanks to Nick and his family!!

March 19, 2017

After weeks of searching for the right SUV, Nick at Carster found us just what we were looking for. Came in a few weeks ago to check out a vehicle we seen... online but it was sold minutes before we got there. Nick told us if we were willing to wait he would find us another. Im so happy we waited because Nick came through for us with a Suburban in great condition. The service we received was great and Nick was so helpful through out the whole process from start to finish. He even called the next day to see how we liked the car and if everything with the vehicle was ok. I would definitely recommend Carster

May 11, 2016

Smoothest possible process of purchasing a vehicle. Everything was organized, clearly communicated, and no hidden fees. You're told exactly what you pay... for. Nick was able to find me the exact vehicle I had in mind, a silver altima with black interior. Thank you Carster! You'll get my repeat business and referrals.

January 17, 2016

Best place ever! The guy is so funny & makes the processes easy! I just got a Infiniti g35 so clean and nice. Gave us a low interest rate and hooked it... up with new brakes car wash and clean detail . best place highly recommended!!!! He can get you any car you want , really good business man .

November 25, 2015

Could not be more satisfied. The car was washed and prepared for my test drive. After my test drive. I asked Nick if I could have my mechanic check out... the car. Nick said no problem and drove me to my mechanic! Who does that? The car checked out, one owner, clean carfax and I bought the car that day. I have already sent my friends to Nick.