CARSTER

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

great service and great prices

Just bought car from them honest guys, easy process and no pressure at all. If you want a clean car with a good price thats the place go there and you will not regret it.

Awesome experience doing business with Nick! He is very...

Awesome experience doing business with Nick! He is very knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely buy another vehicle here! Great place to purchase a pre-owned vehicle!! I’ll be back :-)

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Shout out to the Nick at Carster. Called him on a vehicle we saw online. Texted back and forth details of my trade before going in for a quick test drive and purchase. No surprises, great customer service and a value purchase - no need to spend time getting the run around at another dealer - make this your first stop. Awesome to buy a vehicle from a quality person who values people over deals!

First time Buyer

Found then on CarFax. Applied online got approved right away. My first car purchase on my own no co-sign, Nick really help me out so much!!! Couldn’t be happier love my Mini Cooper thank you so much Nick! ❣️🙏 Súper recommend everything was smooth and fast!

Easy financing and great car buying experience

My wife and I were driving by in the area and found this little gem CARSTER car dealership in Huntington Beach. we were looking for a used car and they had a really nice GMC Acadia we liked. they were able to get us approved immediately and got us a great deal. we are a happy buyers and we will definitely recommend anyone looking to finance a car and get a great deal on a used car thank you CARSTER for making this a great car buying esperience.

Carster treated us Right! again

It's our second time buying a car from Miguel at Carster and we're happy. After going to another dealership to be told to wait and wait because they can't approve me with 0/Down. Carster helped us out again, not sure I need to shop next time. I know where to go now! Highly recommend you

Great service (Ask for Nick)

Quality/clean cars for a competitive rate and good customer service. Ask for Nick.

Great Deal & awesome customer service

I bought my car from Carster in Huntington Beach. they gave me a great deal in my BMW. After shopping at all the other dealers and getting a runaround, Carster straight sets the bar very high in professionalism. the Their cars are in great condition and great finance programs must recommend for anyone looking for a used car or a new car to purchase they also paid me more on my trade-in more than Carmax.

CARSTER Best used car deals in Orange County

I got the lowest rate for my BMW! It was super fast, simple, overall great customer service and awesome deal! Thank you Carster! They gave me more for my car as trade-in than Carnac and other new car dealerships.

very honest and profissional

you feel that their goal to purchase a car that satisfiy your needs and let you take all your time to choose and try cars without any pressur. Very nice and proffisional