Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

28 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 23, 2018

Overall when i finalized my deal about my car, i was pleased with the dealership and can’t say anything bad about anybody. The salesman, Iman, was... wonderful and worked hard and Chad and Louie were wonderful.

January 8, 2018

Michael was very professional and not pushy. I hate buying new cars and the staff worked with me to ensure I chose the Jeep that was right for me and that... I was comfortable with my decision. I love my car!!

• December 31, 2016

I take my old dodge in for service and repairs. Always friendly and helpful. Thanks!

Greg, thank you so much for bringing your vehicle to us. We love Eatonton business and are very grateful. See ya next visit.. Louie Herron

November 23, 2017

Very Good experience and the staff was courteous. Facilities was clean and comfortable. The dealership is easy to access and several fast food places are... just a little walk away.

November 3, 2017

The salesman, Chris, the owner, Louie and the staff did an excellent job of locating the truck I needed, met the price I required, and went the extra mile... in making the transaction seamless and efficient. I only stepped foot in the dealership for about five minutes, met the salesman and he went to work. I did not spend protracted hours sitting around a dealership. It was a great buying experience and I will definitely be buying from Louie Herron again!

October 2, 2017

Sales personal great very friendly second vehicle bought from louie Herron no problems

September 29, 2017

I was returning back from a mandatory evacuation of Richmond Hill GA for hurricane Irma and my truck broke down south of Madison so I had it towed to the... only car dealership the tow truck driver knew; Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge. I talked to a sales person who was still there and wrote a note about the trouble I had with my truck. I called at 8:30am to make sure the service department knew I situation and that I would appreciate them getting to it as soon as possible. Not hearing from them by 12:30pm and wondering if I needed to stay another night at the motel costing me $150/night, I called again and found out they had not even looked at my truck. I call my mechanic back home and let him know what happen to the truck. He advised it was not a big problem and should not take more than two hours to repair. I then checked the internet reviews for Louie Herron Chrysler Dodge and saw they were not highly recommended on performance and price. I call back at 3:00pm to see what had been done and they still had not even looked at my truck. I told them not to start on the truck and I would have it towed to Madison Car Care Inc. who got the truck towed to their shop and had it fixed the next day.

August 9, 2017

I went in not knowing what to do when buying my first car. I contacted Louie and he got me into the right hands of his team. Chad made it very possible... for me to walk out with the car I wanted. I had something in mind when I went but they got me into a new version of the car with 50k less miles. I definitely would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks for the amazing service.

July 2, 2017

Heidi was the sales lady that I used. She was very polite, friendly and professional. She never pressured me and was honest.

April 16, 2017

I had taken my daughter to assist with her first ever car purchase. Linda, while very new to the job, was very informative and professional. Anthony was... the finance representative and he seemed to "go the extra mile" to find a deal that worked best for my daughter. In the end we drove home in a 15 year newer vehicle that has an extended warranty that will ensure that my daughter has a reliable vehicle for the remainder of her college career!!

Stephen Thank you for your business and review. So glad your experience was great. Linda does a great job for us!