• Mercedes-Benz Flagstaff

Very professional, Polite, always asked what I need, They make you feel like family. Made it very simple and quick.

• Car buying does not get any better

Buying a car does not get any better than this!!! They loaned me the new Mercedes that i wanted with no obligatio to buy by driving the car to my home outside of Flagstaff for a few days and then sent out folks after I agreed to buy it to take me through the car more thoroughly. Great attitude, Great deal!!!!! Truly good caring folks at the dealership!! I, of course, highly recommend them.

• Great service experience

Overall willingness to get job done and look for solutions when solutions may not beven readily apparent. Service charges are reasonable.

• Friendly

The fabulous customer service. It was cordial, friendly and easy-going. (Plus they still had my car on the lot.) Even a decent cup of coffee. Thanks!

Wendell, Thank you for your kind words and letting us know how we did. We are here for you, Enjoy your new car and have many happy miles with it! Call us whenever you need, Thank you again! Your Mercedes-Benz of Flagstaff Team!

• Great dealership

It was great, they had a wide selection of vehicles. I found what I was looking for, and was done with all the paperwork in 30 minutes.

• Great service!

Quick response, service and friendly atmosphere. I can always rely on the staff when I call. Highly recommend the place and the staff to work with!

• Oil leak

I went in with a mysterious oil leak. I no longer have the oil leak. It was misdiagnosed at another shop in Phoenix. I am very happy with the work so far. The cost and my treatment was much better than I ever received at the Phoenix shop ( I had gone there for 13 years!) I will be back for my maintenance.

• Best of the best

Excellent customer service. Great sales support (Garrett) and management support (Greg). Friendly staff. Great delivery procedure. Fair pricing. Enjoyed the snacks and green tea. Even got invited to a symphony performance!

• Service Department

Friendly, humble, great lounge to wait in, treated me like I had just bought a 50,000 car when I was only there to replace a light bulb socket. One service guy stopped to talk while I was waiting and it felt like I had known him for years. My college daughter, who has this car, will be sent here knowing that they will take care of good care of her! When I asked about location of car wash and they washed my car for me, amazing!!

• Service on the road

Friendly, accommodating customer service. Fast efficient service. Concise billing and explanation. I can recommend highly. All the words I have..