Mercedes-Benz of Flagstaff

77 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 28, 2017

The fabulous customer service. It was cordial, friendly and easy-going. (Plus they still had my car on the lot.) Even a decent cup of coffee. Thanks!

Wendell, Thank you for your kind words and letting us know how we did. We are here for you, Enjoy your new car and have many happy miles with it! C...all us whenever you need, Thank you again! Your Mercedes-Benz of Flagstaff Team!

March 23, 2017

It was great, they had a wide selection of vehicles. I found what I was looking for, and was done with all the paperwork in 30 minutes.

March 21, 2017

Quick response, service and friendly atmosphere. I can always rely on the staff when I call. Highly recommend the place and the staff to work with!

March 18, 2017

I went in with a mysterious oil leak. I no longer have the oil leak. It was misdiagnosed at another shop in Phoenix. I am very happy with the work so... far. The cost and my treatment was much better than I ever received at the Phoenix shop ( I had gone there for 13 years!) I will be back for my maintenance.

March 11, 2017

Excellent customer service. Great sales support (Garrett) and management support (Greg). Friendly staff. Great delivery procedure. Fair pricing. Enjoyed... the snacks and green tea. Even got invited to a symphony performance!

March 4, 2017

Friendly, humble, great lounge to wait in, treated me like I had just bought a 50,000 car when I was only there to replace a light bulb socket. One service... guy stopped to talk while I was waiting and it felt like I had known him for years. My college daughter, who has this car, will be sent here knowing that they will take care of good care of her! When I asked about location of car wash and they washed my car for me, amazing!!

March 2, 2017

Friendly, accommodating customer service. Fast efficient service. Concise billing and explanation. I can recommend highly. All the words I have..

February 27, 2017

everyone was helpful and friendly took time to explain the different things that are offered on the car. Impressed by the professionalism. The concierge... person was simply amazing

February 14, 2017

Just an update on my adventure of buying my car. The General Manager Trampus did call me back and he is working with us to fix the problem, I feel so... much better and I feel like he really cared about my problem. So thanks Flagstaff Mercedes Benz for making it right.

February 14, 2017

So excited to get my car. My husband went and bought it for me. The dealership even delivered to Winslow. I did not have any knowlege of how to work... anything on it and I had to depend on Utube. I called about sirus radio and I guess i did not have in my car. Went to activate Mbrace and it did not work I had to make an appointment to have buttons reset. Husband took it in and all of the services available for Mbrace on available for my car. The Sales person who sold us the car did not inform my husband of any of this, very disappointed. Hoping they will fix this problem. Called and have not heard back. Emailed both the General manager and the Sales Manager hoping to hear back. First time Mercedes buyer very disappointed. Oh paid cash for car.