Route 111 Auto Sales

17 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 25, 2019

Trucks and cars often sold with terrible tires (flipped around so you don’t notice) Frequently sold without catalytic converters (super illegal) Owner... doesn’t help with repair, claims we knew about it already (which is false), and the warranty doesn’t cover anything. Don’t trust this shop.

February 8, 2019

I just purchased a Nice jeep here and could not be happier. This dealership is not like most of the other one There was no pressure to buy and the vehicle... is in amazing condition. All the vehicle I looked at here were very clean and in great condition.

January 27, 2018

I bought a Honda CRV, it had a couple things that needed to be fixed and they fited it with no problem! Joe is super nice and I've had the car f or almost... a year and I love it. Went back 3 weeks ago and bought a car for my son, another great car. We are going back within 2 weeks to buy another car for my boyfriend because they are very trustworthy and friendly!

December 31, 2017

I usually don't leave reviews but I purchased a mid size SUV at Route 111 auto sales in December and was pleasantly surprised. This was a pleasant experience... with no pressure like most used car dealerships. The staff was very pleasant and helpful and all the cars come with a 1 year warranty and it does not cost extra!!! I will be sending everyone who asks here for their next vehicle.

September 25, 2017

This is a great dealership!! I have bought 2 cars here in 5 years and loved them both. The owner is great and always goes above and beyond for his customers.... I have sent 4 people from my church to buy cars here and all of them were amazed at the value and service they received. If you need a good trustworthy place to do business this is it.

December 5, 2015

I just purchased a Ford Taurus from Route 111 auto sales and could not be happier. Every Car they sell comes with a one year warranty already included... in the price. The customer service was great no pressure it was real simple and easy. Thanks you to all the staff. I love my new ride!!!

We are glad you enjoyed your experience at Route 111 Auto Sales and thank you for putting your trust in us.

June 16, 2015

I was little nervous buying a car, everyone warned me that car dealerships take advantage of females and first time car buyer. Route 111 Auto was great,... they were informative, didn't try to pressure me and answered all my questions. I ended up with a Ford Taurus. It was in my budget and came with a one year warranty. Best of all they helped me install my child's car seat to make sure it fit securely. I have recommended them to my friends and family. A++++ Route 111 Auto!!!

Thank you for putting your trust in us. We appreciate all the customers you have sent our way. Sincerely, Joe