Bob Richards Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

130 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2018

Great people and great service I would recommend to family and friends to go to Bob Richard and they have refreshments while you wait on your vehicle.

September 26, 2018

First off let me start off by saying I don’t see how in the world they are even in business after all the comments I have seen about them being rude.... I started off by knowing what I wanted in my new vehicle and how much I wanted to spend and where I wanted my payments at. Well we found the 2017 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT with 32 thousand some odd miles on it. Well the sticker price was $21,990 and they ended up coming down to $19,636. Well on our way home I went to their website where I saw the same exact van we just purchased for $19,636 advertised online for $15,880. I had to wait until Monday morning to call the dealership back because they are closed on Sunday to ask them why we wasn’t given the online price if it was listed for that amount on their website. Well they informed us that it was a mistake and should never had been listed for that and that they would NOT honor that price. How do we know it was a mistake? How do we NOT know if they listed it for $15,880 trying to get people in the dealership and then say oh that van is no longer available. I believe it’s called bait and switch. Well guess what they sure did bait us and bait us good they did. After my husband talked to them on Monday and they continued to tell him they wouldn’t honor the price at the end of their conversation Jack Brennan told my husband if he wasn’t happy he would take the vehicle back and that we could go elsewhere to purchase a vehicle and that’s when the name calling started. NOT ONE TIME did my husband calk this man names but Jack told my husband that he was being IGNORANT and that he was trying to bully them into honoring that price and I can assure you my husband wasn’t bullying anyone. If anything Jack Brennan was bullying my husband by calling him IGNORANT. Well Mr. Jack Brennan I can assure you of one thing my husband is by far the ignorant one out of this entire ordeal in fact sir it is the total opposite! You are very unprofessional in the name calling of your customers and if Bob Richards wants to keep his businesses going he would look into firing people like you! Needless to say we had the van returned and we will NEVER buy from Bob Richards again and I will make sure my family and friends know about our experience and to stay clear of Bob Richards ANYTHING! If anyone deserves to lose his job for being unprofessional and name calling then it’s Jack Brennan!

September 25, 2018

Very disappointed with them they don???t honor an online price like they say they do. The online price was listed for $15,880 for our van and they ended... up charging us $19,636 when we contacted them we have been given the complete run around and said the online price was a mistake and they will not honor it. Be careful who you deal with and I would stay away from them.

July 9, 2018

Only prolem seems to be misconceptions of communication, long waits for phonecalls,dropped calls,misdirected calls,hideous.... How is a 755 score,bad???... Needing a cosigner for a gift,with gold credit,?????

First and foremost we want to say thank you for choosing Bob Richards. We also want to apologize about your calls being dropped, we are currently work...ing on getting that fixed. I hope you can accept our apology for the miscommunication and for your long wait. We hope you have a wonderful day! Please let us know if you need anything.

June 25, 2018

Tremendous customer service. These guys are not a joke. Lori was on point and never faltered in her ability to get information to me as quickly and accurately... as possible. Kudos I was even picked up at the airport by them. Lori herself took the time to come and get me and drive me back to the dealership. She was not only friendly, but knowledgeable as well. I must also note that when my financing seemed to be in Flux... Big Dog Guz aka Matthew stepped up and found me a better rate with a competitor within literally SECONDS. Great job. And lastly Mingo finished up my paperwork with finess and style just like a the Rowdy Gentleman he is ;) Thanks again Lori, Guz, and Mingo for all your help Ram Slammer Shaker

June 12, 2018

We drove from two hours away with the intent of purchasing a particular car on the lot. Michael was our salesman - he was polite in answering our questions... and patient as we inspected the vehicle. Upon returning from the test drive, we began to talk numbers. The sales manager, Matt, came out to talk with us. We commented on a few imperfections and said we were willing to offer cash. Matt was shrewd in his replies; unwilling to budge on making a sale. He was very rude. Not sure how he makes any sales by treating the customer in this manner.

June 12, 2018

May 19, 2018

Thank you Lori Degenaro you make buying a Jeep with confidence. Made sure I knew the controls inside..I can call /come by the dealership anytime.

February 6, 2018

Ricky, Terry, and Chip were absolutely great to work with. Very professional and really cared to have my issues resolved. Service was done in a timely... manner and EVERYTHING was explained to me clearly. VERY happy with my experience and would definitely recommend to anyone. While my truck was in the shop I had time to ???tour??? the lot and everyone I encountered asked if I needed anything and very friendly. If anyone has a negative review about this dealership, I would bet the problem lies with themselves. General manager, sales manager and service manager should be acknowledged for fostering this kind of professionalism and courtesy. Keep it up. It???s rare to get this level of service. Thanks very much.

February 6, 2018

I Always get good service. Ricky and his crew always greet me personally and do everything they can to make my service visit as short as possible