Bossier Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

53 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 1, 2020

Roy is the best have bought 3 vehicles in the last year from and sent all my family members to him. I will always come back here for my cars!

January 19, 2020

I inquired about a couple of vehicles. I asked for prices in writing and they didn’t respond, so that’s a red flag. I didn’t buy and I probably wouldn’t,... but the person I spoke with was nice.

• April 6, 2018

I had the best customer service from Bossier personnel and felt really like they enjoy their products. I made a great buy on a Jeep and I am enjoying it... very with confedence and proud ownership. I really like the car and Jeep has come a long way from when we owned one before.

October 21, 2019

i purchased a new truck in July 2019 and they still have not paid off my trade they told me on three different occasions that it was being made that day... but so far they have lied the salesman won't even return my calls

October 20, 2018

The truck was 120 miles away so I put a deposit on the truck to hold it until we got there (Friday). The refund was to go to the down payment or refunded... if we couldn’t make a deal that day. The truck is a good truck but there were a couple of things that made us pause. The truck looked great outside but inside was not as good. The truck had specks of white paint or something that had smeared. It had a smell that was trying to mask an odor something else. The tires were BFG TA ko2 that were getting to the end of their life. Over 50% of the engine hours were idle hours. The oil was just changed but was not honey color or clear. I looked under the truck and the pan bolt was dirty with no wrench marks. The def gauge was on empty. We told the used salesman Chad that we were going to pass on this truck. I asked about the deposit and was told it would be refunded. Chad called on Monday to try to make a deal but the price now included an additional $1995 lifetime warranty that I thought came with the advertised price. Again I told Chad that this was not the right truck. 3 weeks later my deposit has not been refunded and my call has not been returned so I am forced to contest the charge the my credit card company.

August 12, 2017

I have never had ALL good things to say about a vehicle purchasing experience...however...earlier today at Bossier CJDR, I truly felt part of something... very special! I had been going through a rough patch financially for a little while and was turned down at every dealership I visited. I had almost given up, when I decided to give one last place a chance to help me out! When I called Bossier, the very 1st person I spoke to was Maria (the receptionist). She could tell by the sound of my voice that I was feeling down and "rejected". I am 43...and a 19 year old receptionist was so positive and understanding when she said not to give up and that the folks at Bossier have a lot of experience dealing with ALL types of situations. She very politely asked for me to give them a chance. Reluctantly, I did just that! A little while later...I drove off the lot in a brand new Ram 1500 Lone Star 4x4!!! I can't say enough how grateful I am for my "new extended family" at Bossier! They have definitely earned a customer for life!!! I have never felt such ease while purchasing a vehicle. There are absolutely no pressuring salespeople waiting like vultures to attack when you drive up. You walk in and are greeted with a handshake and a smile...just like the old days! I WILL NEVER BUY FROM ANYONE ELSE EVER AGAIN.......and to think that it all started by a 19 year old young lady answering the phone and talking me into giving the folks at Bossier a chance to assist me!! You are an incredibly amazing young woman, Maria, with a very bright future ahead of you! Thanks to everyone in my Bossier family for everything you have done for me! -Tommy M.-

August 9, 2017

Highly satisfied with the overall car buying experience! The customer service was great very friendly staff. HUGE thank you to my salesman Rodney Gordon... for making it a walk in the park. Awesome, awesome guy very professional & very patient I really appreciate it! Most definitely will return to buy car number two from him. He went above and beyond expectation, I'll be recommending him to all friends and family!! -Thanks¿¿

August 1, 2017

This experience was excellent from beginning to end. Matthew was knowledgeable and put no pressure on me at all. He took the time to explain everything... from options to financing to how to program my tech-rich Jeep. We are a Jeep-loving family and this is where we will buy them.

July 19, 2017

We were so happy with our whole experience!!! The dealership is so caring. So very thankful for each employee that help to make our car buying awesome!... Just love my Dodge Charger !!!

July 15, 2017

We went to Bossier and didn't expect to buy a vehicle, but we were so impressed with the dealership and Avery Keese especially. He went above and beyond... to make sure we were well taken care of throughout the whole process.