Jaguar Land Rover Charleston

• Great service and delivery!

Gerry my salesperson was fantastic! He was professional and patient with all my questions. Not pushy and we educated with his product knowledge. Very pleasant experience!

• Land Rover Jaguar of Charleston

My husband and I were shopping around for a new vehicle; hadn't decided if we wanted a Land Rover or a Mercedes. After a short test-drive with the sales associate, Diana Cotoros, we decided to go with a Land Rover SVR. Diana was so helpful and friendly. She was knowledgeable and answered all our questions about the cars we looked at and/or drove. She patiently demonstrated the car's dash options--which were many & very cool. Diana Cotoros even helped us set up our Apps and showed us all the wonderful options and how to use those. Also, the sales manager John Musilli made sure our Rover was EXACTLY the way we wanted it. They both went above and beyond to make our buying experience perfect. Thank you!