Skip to main content

New (703) 982-7275 (703) 982-7275
Used (703) 982-7293 (703) 982-7293
Service (703) 436-9883 (703) 436-9883

4.0

Purchasing a car here went smoothly and it was easy

Purchasing a car here went smoothly and it was easy scheduling a service appointment. The staff is friendly and responsive.

Kenny's communication of the status of the repair was

Kenny's communication of the status of the repair was excellent. He provided informative updates and was very helpful with answering my questions throughout the service.

Amazing service!

Amazing service!!! Mr. Townsend and MR. Koffi were extremely helpful!! Even in this market they understood my needs and worked to get me a absolute best price!. The finance department ( unfortunately I forgot the nice lady's name), even they provided an excellent experience, no push to buy a warranty or any unnecessary upgrades. Really appreciate your help. Thanks!!

Excellent Service

I was helped by Maurice who was courteous, knowledgeable, and accurate in presenting the features of the car. In all, the services and staff at Farrish Subaru were exceptional.

Dealer response

We are thrilled to learn about your great experience with us. Our team here at Farrish Subaru strives to provide courteous, knowledgeable, and accurate service to all our valued customers. We appreciate your business.

Walked in, Maurice Kazadi was attended to me right away.

Walked in, Maurice Kazadi was attended to me right away. He was very helpful, friendly, and gave great service throughout the whole process. Great warranty and maintenance offerings as well. Both sales and finance manager will answer all your questions easily and help you out to ensure customer satisfaction. It's very difficult to buy a used or new car at a good price with great service, I would definitely recommend purchasing your Subaru here.

Everyone at the service desk is polite and they listen to

Everyone at the service desk is polite and they listen to my concerns. They address my concerns every time and they do not try to nickel and dime me. This is a wonderful place to get your Subaru serviced and I plan to continue to bring them my business.

1.0

Terrible Communication/Deception

I got in contact with a sales representative for 2 weeks at this dealership. I initially wanted to put a deposit down for a vehicle and they told me they didn't allow that for used vehicles. This is the only car dealership I've worked with that's told me that. I wasn't able to come to see the vehicle I had planned on purchasing for another week but the salesperson assured me that they would notify me if there was any movement on the vehicle I was looking at. They told me they would be there early on the day I was going to come in to test drive the vehicle and finalize the purchase, as I had already let them know I was approved for a loan specific to that vehicle. The day before I was going to go in, the car was no longer listed online. I was unable to reach anyone working at the dealership to clarify if it was still on the lot, to save me an over-hour trip to come in. I called the sales repetitive that morning and not only was he not working that day, but he also failed to communicate someone else was moving to buy the vehicle, and that it had already been sold two days before. Very poor communication skills, especially after a customer has already submitted a credit application specific to a vehicle and was coming in to purchase said vehicle. I cannot recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Frank, Thank you for sharing your comments here on Cars.com about your interaction at Farrish Subaru. Consumer viewpoint is super significant to our team and I would like to speak with you about your purchase inquiry and communication with our Sales Team. Can you please reach out to me by phone directly or email me your preferred contact method so we can discuss this further? Best, Dan Farley Customer Relations 703-273-0200 danfarley@farrishcars.com

Great service department

Very easy to work with. The service department is prompt and organized. I bought my Forester from them and have to say it was a pleasant experience overall.

Dealer response

Hi Huegie, We are happy that our team was easy to work with and we appreciate your return patronage. Thank you for choosing Farrish Subaru and we hope to continue to assist with all of your future automotive needs.

Yes, I am 100% satisfied with my service.

Yes, I am 100% satisfied with my service. I received great customer service from Jonathan, great communication, received discounts, and my car was serviced in a timely manner.

Responsive and engaged - great!

Seamless experience, super responsive and couldn’t have been easier. Keenan was marvellous to work with, answered all my questions promptly and helped me get the car I wanted amazingly quickly.

Dealer response

We're thrilled to read that you had such an exceptional car-buying experience at our dealership and that we got you into the vehicle you wanted. We very much appreciate your recognizing us with this positive feedback. Thank you for being our customer at Farrish Subaru, Alexandra.