Bob Brady Honda

29 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 22, 2018

Joe Wescounas is terrific! He did everything possible to find me a vehicle that had everything I wanted, and not what I didn't need. I highly recommend... Joe and Bob Brady Honda!

November 19, 2017

Communicated by email and text with Joe Wenskunas regarding a 2018 CRV for several weeks. Negotiated the basis of the deal prior to test driving the vehicle.... Joe W was very accommodating and I would highly recommend him as he is an experienced customer sales professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Joe and Brady Honda if you are in the market for a vehicle.

August 6, 2017

Joe W. was just great, very knowledgeable about the car, gave me great advice, and was really kind and not pushy.

July 10, 2017

We were treated very good from our salesman Matt. He listened to what we wanted, worked hard for us, and found the perfect model for us. Very understanding... and patient since we told him that we were also looking at other makes of cars. Called to check a few times, but never was pushy. Just seemed to always be there for us if we needed him. Highly recommend the dealer and Matt.

April 16, 2017

I came out there and test drove a 2017 Honda CRV and spoke to Matt. He called me occasionally asking was I still looking and did I need any questions... answered. No pressure just letting me know he was still there. I told him that I really liked the car but did not think it was in my budget. He told me that he was sure he could get me the car at my price. So I went in, still doubting it would happen, but between him and the finance manager they listened to me and went about working on getting me the car at my price. And they did!! Great salesman with no pressure, just always asking me what I needed and willing to help. The actual sales deal went so smooth that my wife and I both commented on how it was a way different process than we have had with other dealers. Thank you Bob Brady Honda!!

March 20, 2017

Joe made the shopping process fun for my daughter and me. He showed genuine interest in helping us find the right vehicle. Joe took care of all the details... to make the purchase go smoothly.

February 26, 2017

Matt was extremely helpful and informative, he made an effort to ensure that the specific vehicle I inquired about was still on the lot and ready for me... when I arrived. I would definitely buy from him again. The whole process seemed laid back and smooth until I was pressured to purchase an extended warranty on a new vehicle and then given a cold response when I asked if declining was an option (It was presented initially as if I only had 4 options, the least of which would have added $2000+ to my price). The interior facilities were worn in places, but looked great on the outside.

February 11, 2017

Received excellent service at Bob Brady today. Came out to test drive and ended up purchasing a new Honda Accord. Matt Munyon and the finance team made... the buying process a breeze. Will definitely recommend Bob Brady to others!

February 7, 2017

The service that I received at Bob Brady Honda was wonderful! From the time I arrived to look at the vehicle that I was emailed about to the test drive... of the vehicle to the purchase of the vehicle I received excellent customer service from Joe. He is a very humbling individual who is spiritually grounded and truly treats his customers with the utmost of respect.

December 2, 2016

I had a Elantra that I've had for 4 years and I loved it. I had to take it in once for repair and was very pleased with the outcome. Today we got a 2017... Tucson. The entire process was very professional and Joe Wenskunas was extremely helpful. Actually everyone we talked to was very helpful and nice. I would recommend the associates and dealership without any hesitation. I'm really happy.