Jensen Imports

31 reviews

October 29, 2016

I had a good experience in the purchase of my new Outback. I wanted a hard to find color which they located in Kansas and traded with that dealer to ... get me exactly what I wanted. I feel that I got a competitive deal and exceptional service.

Paul, thank you for the great review.

October 28, 2016

The buying process was straight forward and efficient. Very good experience buying the car from Troy. Troy and Gary explained the features of the car... very well. Matt guided us through the finance process efficiently without being pushy.

Lawrence, thank you for leaving us a great review. Troy, Gary and Matt are great to work with.

October 21, 2016

I have worked with this group of people for awhile and can tell you, They stand behind and believe in the product they are selling! Volkswagen! Through... all the bumps and bruises of the TDI deal, they will come through bright and better than ever and that is because they have dealers like this who represent the brand.. Friendly and Honesty go a long way on building a relationship with people!

August 28, 2016

Positive buying experience. Quick and easy process. Mike the salesperson and the sales manager were efficient and professional. Not purshy.

Larry, thank you for the great rating. We work hard to be the best and it is good to see that it is working.

August 21, 2016

This is our third car we have bought from Jensen. We deal with Kari Ann. She makes it easy to trade and get your new one. The finance guy is great, makes... it simple and quick.

Bud and Sandy, thank you for the awesome words. I will be sure to let Kari Ann and our F&I manager know as well.

August 16, 2016

I found the car online and called right away and from the moment I first spoke with my sales person they wanted to make sure I was taken care of. We got... everything set up so when I made the almost 3 hour drive there i wasn't wasting time. There were a figurative bump in the process but my sales person made sure to keep me informed at every point in the process. Overall very happy with my choice to work with them.

Subie, glad to help and make your car buying experience a great one. Thank you for the business.

May 1, 2016

This was my first foray into a car dealership to buy a new car and I was not looking forward to the experience. However, meeting Ray Aubele and doing business... with him was an unexpected pleasure. I had many, many questions, but Ray was very patient and thoroughly explained the process. I did not feel rushed into a decision and felt that Ray helped me find just the right car for my needs. When my new car arrived, Ray spent a lot of time driving with me to be sure I understood all the new technology included with my new Forester. I appreciated this attention at the time, but especially now that I am operating my Subaru Forester . . . thanks a lot, Ray!!

Thanks, Mary Ann...I will make sure Ray sees this review. And we do appreciate you sharing your good experience. So nice to see you again-jh

April 13, 2016

I've never bought a new car before. Troy Fuller made the whole process so painless! I never felt pressured or pushed. I feel he worked hard to give me... the best deal on the vehicle I wanted. I will recommend Troy to anyone looking to buy a car from a straight shooting salesperson. I would encourage anyone to check out this dealership if you are looking to buy a car you won't be sorry you did!

Thank you so much....I will make sure Troy sees this review. He's our Subaru manager and always makes it worthwhile for our Sioux Falls customers to m...ake the short trip to Sioux City. We especially appreciate your business.

March 23, 2016

Best car buying experience we have ever had! No high pressure salesman!

We are thrilled that you are thrilled! Thanks again for your business, and for sharing your experience.

March 8, 2016

Wanda was fantastic! Car "shopping" is not my favorite but she made this experience informative as well as fun! She is awesome! My car drives like a champ;... looking forward to my Mazda miles ahead!

Dear CW, Thank you so much for taking time to give your very positive feedback. I will make sure Wanda sees this ASAP. She will be thrilled! Thanks ag...ain for your business ... much appreciated.